EZDok

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
gfd
Airman

EZDok

Post by gfd »

Greetings
I fear this topic may have been beaten to death. However, I am new to this and would appreciate your help. I am attempting to make my flight experience as realistic as possible. I have had TrackIR 5 and EZCA for a year. I have read with interest the excellent feedback that accu-feel has received. I understand that it adds a new level of realism to aircraft sound. I read also that it adds physical effects as well. So.....

-would acc-feel allow me to turn off my camera effects in ezca and use it as a camera manager only?
-i understand the accu-feel has ground effects. so does ezca. could/should i use one or the other?
-should i turn off the physical effects in accu-feel?

I realize that this is somewhat subjective. However, I have no experience with accu-feel and don't want to buy a product that will interfere with another. If accu-feel ends up being sound only, that's probably still a very good investment. So I guess I'm just asking someone to help me make up my mind. Thanks in advance for the help.

Corkscrew196
Airman First Class

Re: EZDok

Post by Corkscrew196 »

Hi,

Though I cannot answer all your questions I do can say that all the programs you mention function in close harmony, at least at my system. I'm happy with them!

Frits

gfd
Airman

Post by gfd »

Thanks Fritz
Did you have to change any settings in either program to make them work the way you want?

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

EZCA and Accu-feel are two completely different programs.

EZCA controls the viewpoint ONLY. In other words all it does is shift your "virtual eyes" around randomly to simulate vibrations (in addition to the camera management features, obviously.)

Accu-feel on the other hand adds sound and some aircraft handling behaviors like bumps that jolt the actual airframe (not your "virtual eyes") or stall instability.

In short the two work completely independently from one another and there is no need to tweak one or the other to work together without issue.

Corkscrew196
Airman First Class

Post by Corkscrew196 »

gfd wrote:Thanks Fritz
Did you have to change any settings in either program to make them work the way you want?
Track IR needs some tweaking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhofJbEcmFM

Frits

gfd
Airman

Post by gfd »

Thank you all for your replies. I purchased the product. Very good!

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”