Downloading ???

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
itsme
Airman Basic

Downloading ???

Post by itsme »

Please forgive me if I'm doing this forum thing all wrong but I'm new to it.
I would like to obtain accufeel for FSX, I do not understand why it is not available on a disk,
I have never down loaded anything and would not know where to begin. It looks very good in the PC pilot mag and would like to give it a go. I seem to be the only one in the world that knows nothing about computers. Is there any one elce in the same boat. I would be quite happy to pay an extra one or two pounds for a disk. Being an older gent I struggle with this new computer age. :?:
Brian.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Downloading ???

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

we only offer digital download on the store. You simply click download, save it somewhere on your computer and then run the installer. Its a basic computer skill and ill be frank with you here, its alot easy than signing up to a forum and posting your question here :wink: So give yourself a bit of a break because if you can post here you will have no problems downloading a file.

The forums are here for anything that goes amiss too, but its literally a case of a mouse click.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Bluebottle
Airman

Post by Bluebottle »

Hi itsme,

Scott's right!, I'm useless with computers and being an older gent like yourself, I'm in the same boat, but with the help of the staff and forum at A2A I've managed to download Accu-sim and 3D lights-Redux and fit them to my 'Just Flight' Connie!!!, the downloads almost do it for you and this is a really helpful forum if you get into troubles, my advise would be start small, say accu-sim, which is fantastic, and see how you go.

Best wishes, good luck and chokes away!

Bluebottle
Airman

Post by Bluebottle »

Whoops!!!

Sorry Lewis, I'm getting you mixed up with Scott for some reason, something to do with being old I think!!, do beg your pardon you sir!

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”