Missing cockpit sounds.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Missing cockpit sounds.

Post by Jacques »

Larry, have you tried uninstalling the P-40 and then re-installing without the update?

Also, when you said you were given an option to tick on the platform you use, that was when you installed or ran the update, is that correct?

Vince (dvm) also raises a valid point about sound card drivers.

Larry Bevis
Airman

Post by Larry Bevis »

The box with the choices was when I installed the P40. I don't understand how a person can buy the more expensive P40 for $29.95 and not get access the the update. I fly with a club called DC3 Airways. We had a flight together on Saturday in our DC3's great time. One of our members bought the new T6 and said he had the same problem with the sounds. I've never heard of anything like this. Very disturbing.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Yes this is correct to Accu-sim is the realism package to get the added realism including the full custom sound engine for the accurate P-40 sounds you'll need to be an Accu-sim owner. Your T-6 sim owning friend can post on our forums here and we can get that sorted, it's normally just a case of a default device issue or the sim not being updated correctly.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Larry Bevis
Airman

Post by Larry Bevis »

Well, not that I agree with what I had to do, to get what I thought I already had, I purchase the second package. It's installed and the update is as well. I have the sound now.

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”