Similar jack problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Similar jack problem

Post by Paughco »

Hi. I load my P-40, then hit Shift 3 and click on the jacks spot. She goes up on jacks, and comes back down, no problem-o. But, as soon as I raise or lower the gear or flaps, I get problems. I lowered the flaps and raised them, and the left jack sunk into the ground a little bit. If I clicked the jacks "off" the aircraft was lowered to the ground abruptly. If I click jacks "on" then the aircraft is raised and I can operate the gear, but after that the jacks button does not work. The only way to get the airplane off the jacks is to leave the program and start over. I tried re-running the update, but after it says that the update has already been installed.

This is not a huge deal. I have already figured out that you really want the gear all the way down, and the lever in the neutral position before you put the airplane on the ground.

Oh yeah. Maybe this is due to my landings, I'm not sure, but a couple times I've had what appears to be a flat tire on the left side, which goes away while taxiing in to my parking spot. Shift-7 says the aircraft is in perfect condition.

I could simply reload the P-40, then Accu-Sim, then the update, but I'd like to keep the hours.

Thank you
ATB

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Similar jack problem

Post by Paughco »

I completely removed, then reinstalled the P-40 and Accu-Sim, then the latest update. I think we are OK now. This is one helluva airplane!

Seeya
ATB

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Similar jack problem

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear Happy flying!

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”