Just Purchased the P40 with Accusim-Shared core with 172?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
craftsman
Senior Airman

Just Purchased the P40 with Accusim-Shared core with 172?

Post by craftsman »

purchase aircraft, accusim then last install coreupdate per instructions....I have the C172, Cherokee, B-17, Piper cub all with accusim. First how do I find the core update I have installed { for reference }?? Do I need to reinstall coreupdate 2.0 if it is shared with the C172 and Cherokee??? I believe I did the coreupdates?? looked in aircraft cfg. etc.. for any indication??? Will backup all paints as normal but having read so many forums for hours it seems I have run across questions like this, but cannot find them. Thanks, Keith

craftsman
Senior Airman

Re: Just Purchased the P40 with Accusim-Shared core with 172

Post by craftsman »

I have finished downloading, which took 1 hour?? Usually much less. I have NOT installed it yet. I can use it obviously WITHOUT installing or reinstalling the coreupdate 2.0 IF necessary. Now that I have a minute, I own the airplanes as I have mentioned and I BELIEVE I have installed the 2.0 core update when I purchased and used the C172. I DO NOT BELIEVE I reinstalled an update for the Cherokee?? I am sure there is a way to see what I have installed on the aircraft but do not KNOW or REMEMBER as of now.?? I have backups of all the aircraft. Thanks, keith

Mazo
Technical Sergeant

Post by Mazo »

Yes, you will want to run the Core 2.0 update as the download for the P40 is just the original files. The core 2.0 will "find" all the aircraft utilizing this update and update those that are not at the 2.0 level.

Hope this helps!
[*]2021 Jetline Systems GTX, [email protected], EVGA RTX 3080ti 12GB, 64GB Memory 3200MHz, Win11 64 Pro, P3DV5.3, FS2020

In memory of my fallen Brothers in Arms in Viet Nam - may they Rest in Peace.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

always run the core update last it will update your P-40 and any other core aircraft to the latest version.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”