A2A Development Update Dec 2017

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
monica6211
Staff Sergeant

Re: A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by monica6211 »

RichardFS wrote:
chadryan wrote:
RichardFS wrote:Please be a Douglas
Please be a Douglas
Please be a Douglas
Please be a DeHavilland
Please be a DeHavilland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A dehavilland.... A dehavilland what? The only Dehavilland's worth accu-simming would be a beaver or a mosquito

Please be an Avro
Well, Back to Flying,
Monica

ImageImageImageImageImage

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Post by Paul K »

AviationAtWar wrote:
Paul K wrote: I think that would silence my B-29 whinging. Well, for a day or two.. :mrgreen:
Blasphemy! I'd fly a Skyraider and whine about getting a B-29 at the same time...
I'll do that on day three. :mrgreen:

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Post by bullfox »

Please be an airplane.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

rvc72
Airman First Class

Post by rvc72 »

Please be a Cessna 152 LOL

RichardFS
Airman First Class

Post by RichardFS »

monica6211 wrote:

Please be an Avro

Plenty of Avros worth accu-simming as well in my opinion..... How would a Lancastrian look? :lol:

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Whatever good news we are getting after new years, this post seemed to really slow down the activity around here.
I'm checking and hoping for a hint every day, but that's just who I am.

Remember this time last year? It was buzzing with excitement and activity. Now the forums are in hibernation.

It's time to bring on a teaser, A2A! We need something to keep us alive through the holidays!
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Snuffy
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Snuffy »

I'm still waiting for that full blown WW2 combat simulator to take the place of B-17II.

When's that happening?

(Or did I misunderstand the spitfire thing?)
Snuffy

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Go Pats!

RichardFS
Airman First Class

Post by RichardFS »

Medtner wrote:Whatever good news we are getting after new years, this post seemed to really slow down the activity around here.
I'm checking and hoping for a hint every day, but that's just who I am.

Remember this time last year? It was buzzing with excitement and activity. Now the forums are in hibernation.

It's time to bring on a teaser, A2A! We need something to keep us alive through the holidays!
I second this...

Japo32
Senior Airman

Post by Japo32 »

Won't be, but it would be awesome to be a Twin Otter.

mgr
Staff Sergeant

Post by mgr »

Is this the (inbound) A2A Spitfire mk 9??

Airtech Simulation wrote:Over the next few weeks we will be showing the features and details of our Spitfire Flight Training System. Today we start with the front end, our ultra-detailed aircraft software developed for us by A2A Simulations. All aircraft systems have been painstakingly modelled by Scott and his team.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/airtechsim/?ref=page_internal

Marcel
Last edited by mgr on 19 Dec 2017, 03:58, edited 2 times in total.

TomLovesMustangs
Airman First Class

Post by TomLovesMustangs »

I so hope its a Hawker Hurricane.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

But you don't have the spitfire yet!!!!!!

Cheers Chris

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I have to agree with Eric in that the level of activity on this forum has dropped off remarkably. I appreciate A2A's business situation this year, and I'm happy to wait for a great product, though I wonder what no releases in 2017 has done to their sales. However, it would be great if A2A could get back to releasing 2 planes per year in future. I agree some sort of hint as to the next release would be appreciated, but as long as something is released in the new year, I'm happy. All of that said, it's great that Scott has made a statement about the present state of affairs, and I for one am looking forward to next year. It could be an expensive one, especially if I upgrade to a 64 bit sim, as I may have to buy a new PC too.

To "TomLovesMustangs", I believe that a Hurricane has been requested, but the response was along the lines of "no planes for a Hurricane". Which I think is a shame.

On the Spitfire front, I agree a MkIX would be great, and I'd buy it for sure, but I wonder what effect this might have on sales of the MkI/II. Isn't a P3DV4 version of the early version in the wings, so to speak? Us existing customers/forum members might buy both, but would the wider market?? On the screenshot posted, is that a MkIXc or MkIXe?? Whoever painted/modelled it seems to be having a buck each way.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

mgr
Staff Sergeant

Post by mgr »

Hi Mike,
Dogsbody55 wrote: On the Spitfire front, I agree a MkIX would be great, and I'd buy it for sure, but I wonder what effect this might have on sales of the MkI/II. Isn't a P3DV4 version of the early version in the wings, so to speak? Us existing customers/forum members might buy both, but would the wider market?? On the screenshot posted, is that a MkIXc or MkIXe?? Whoever painted/modelled it seems to be having a buck each way.
They, "Boultbee Flight Academy", operates the "G-BRSF" which is a "lXc" if i'm not mistaken.

Marcel

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”