First flight with 4-7-16 patch

Honest, reliable, iconic American fighter
new reply
aonyn
Staff Sergeant

First flight with 4-7-16 patch

Post by aonyn »

Thanks Scott and Crew,

I can't afford the T-6 right now, as much as I want to (hopefully soon, and debating when I have some extra money whether I will go T-6 or Comanche first).
Anyway as you are still trickling down the accusim improvements to the older warbirds like the P-40, well, it is like we are all getting the next generation.
I am thoroughly enjoying the changes to the P-40, which have even been to the extent, I have had to relearn aspects of it.

Tonight, after finally getting comfortable dealing with starting a cold engine, well I decided I wanted a second flight, restarted fsx, and with the new persistence, the engine was still warm.
Hmmm :? , warm engine is a completely different challenge now. I did get it started after several tries, but I need to practice warm startups.

Also, I loved the new sounds when landing especially, the chirp was very satisfying I must say.
I don't know if it was all in my mind, but it seemed there were a lot of other sound updates as well, such as primer, prop, etc.
Was I imagining that Scott, or did you overhaul more sounds than you mentioned in the patch thread?

Awesome stuff, Thanks Again A2A

Regards,
Dave
Ron Attwood wrote:David, you'd be useless on Twitter. Too reasonable by half. :D

new reply

Return to “P-40 Warhawk / Tomahawk”