The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 pm 
Airman Basic

Ok, long story short lost my physical backup removable hard drive that had all my a2a sim install aircraft files on it. Luckily for me I was smart enough
to order the backup of the 377 dvd shipped to my house. It seems when i try and install off the dvd supplied by A2A to me as the backup I keep getting I/o errors
saying something like install error caused by corrupted install file and i only get to 50 to 70 % of file install when it then stops the install. I have steam version of
flight sim installed , and the dvd is in brand new shape ( never even took it out of cd case till now ) so i can't be a scratched dvd. Any Ideas? Oh , i have windows 10,
could that be the problem with backwards compatibility? don't really know what to do now any thoughts on this would be great.
Sean
|

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:48 pm 
Airman

Dust in the DVD drive?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:13 pm 
Airman Basic

Ok, This goes out to someone at A2A . About a year ago or so my email account got hacked so I no longer have access to it. I don't remember my store password and obviously can't send
a password reset to my old email that i might have had when i purchased the 377 on your store . Would it be possible to get my access to your store and in consequence the aircraft I've allready purchased from your store with a account update with current info? Any info needed to verify that i have legitimately bought aircraft from your store in the past will be gladly given. IF given, i will also gain access to the spitfire, p51, and p40 at the same time . Would be greatly appreciated.

Sean

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 am 
Master Sergeant

Hi sean.
Send a PM to lewis with your old Email and aircraft purchased and any info you can give , so he can verify and get you sorted , dont forget to give him your new email.
regards alan. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:06 pm 
Airman Basic

Pm ed Lewis, thanks for the Input.

Sean