Accu feel

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
new reply
Raebo
Airman First Class

Accu feel

Post by Raebo »

Can someone tell me if Accu Feel is apart of the A2A B-377 ?
I have the latest updates installed, I hope.
I have read that the A2A, B-377 has all the (FAB), Features, Advantages, and Benefits of Accu feel as apart of it's own specific download.

If true, where can I find the controls for Accu-feel on my A2A, B-377?

The reason I ask is that I also have REX as my weather generator, they say to disable turbulence and thermal effects on aircraft.
If I don't tick the box I have turbulence yes, but it can be crazy severe, ( AKA FSX default known wind issues )

REX says to disable turbulence to prevent inherent wind issues within FSX, which we are all familiar with.

When I disable turbulence in FSX weather as per REX, I get zero turbulence, which in the real world is not accurate.

It looks to me from reading some posts on the subject that A2A Accu feel has a slider within its control panel to increase or decrease turbulence.
I was going to turn this feature on to actually see if it allowed for real time turbulence,
however I can't find the area to control Accu-Feel in my A2A B-377.

I will buy Accu feel in a heartbeat if I don't already have access to it, if it will indeed help me to get some real time turbulence, when the FSX default weather turbulence box now ticked to off.

Thank you all for any help you can provide me.
# Still stuck in smooth air.
Nvidia GTX - 980Ti Titan.

Seidon 240M liquid CPU cooler.

Intel i7-4770K, Asus Z87-pro.

Samsung- 840 EVO Sata III TLC SSD.

Trident X series 32GB (4x8)

Kingwin 1000- watt 80+ Bronze Power supply.

Asus - PB278 2560x1440 HDMI Monitor.

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accu feel

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Hi

Accu-Feel is one program, Captain of the Ship(COTS) is another. For the B377 I'll highly recommend COTS, as this will enhance the experience to a whole new level. If you search YouTube for A2A Simulatons, you will also find a couple of videos, both on COTS for the B377 and Accu-Feel, Scott explains this way better than I do, after all he made it :D

The standard B377 doesn't come with either.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

Raebo
Airman First Class

Post by Raebo »

Thanks for your reply Thomas, I failed to explain that I also have COTS.

Does anyone have the separate add-on Accu feel while using the B-377 Stratocruiser?
If so what did it bring to the party that you didn't already have with the latest most up to date A2A B-377, C/W COTTS and all available updates?
Nvidia GTX - 980Ti Titan.

Seidon 240M liquid CPU cooler.

Intel i7-4770K, Asus Z87-pro.

Samsung- 840 EVO Sata III TLC SSD.

Trident X series 32GB (4x8)

Kingwin 1000- watt 80+ Bronze Power supply.

Asus - PB278 2560x1440 HDMI Monitor.

Taka taka
Senior Airman

Post by Taka taka »

Raebo wrote:Thanks for your reply Thomas, I failed to explain that I also have COTS.

Does anyone have the separate add-on Accu feel while using the B-377 Stratocruiser?
If so what did it bring to the party that you didn't already have with the latest most up to date A2A B-377, C/W COTTS and all available updates?
Nothing.
It is disabled on aircraft that have accusim integrated.
Any A2A aircraft I own has a black circle under the enable portion. Accusim is enabled but not for any A2A.
"Spring Chicken to Shite Hawk in one easy lesson...taka taka taka taka..."

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

I agree with Taka taka. Accu-Feel is by default set to OFF on all COTS/Accu-Sim aircraft as it won't add anything new to that aircraft. Accu-Feel is for non COTS/Accu-Sim airdraft.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”