B377 engine starting problem

A place for technical help setting up your Stratocruiser with FSX
dbw
Airman

Re: B377 engine starting problem

Post by dbw »

Well Lewis I'm aware A2A states that the B377 is not supported in P3d. The forum did contain help for those in the position of attempting to get the B377 functioning in P3d. Had I not seen this I would not have pursued assistance. I would have liked access to the two new fsx installers so I could have given that route a shot for a fix as I have the older, somewhat by comparison, convoluted installers. No worries as I have it working without the COTS just fine. In the real world as I mentioned I have some round engine time. Managing round engines is a hoot. My reason for wanting to get the COTS functioning was to jog my memory before buying the Connie.

All said and done I did buy the Connie and am really happy with it. Should A2A ever produce a P3d version of the B377 I'll buy in a heartbeat. You guys produce good things. I'm sorry I missed the sale you recently had as I would like to try one of your single engine aircraft. I'm still a happy customer. One last comment...The A2A forums are great. Lot's of good info and some really nice people on them.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Can you throw us a PM with your 377 order number and A2A Store email address.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

pilotman767
Airman First Class

Post by pilotman767 »

Hi all. If this means anything to anyone, I am running the B377 COTS in FSX-SE and I am running into the exact same engine starting issue. Not even autostart will get them to run.
Hope this helps anyone.

new reply

Return to “Boeing 377 Tech Support”