T-6 Group Flight, Sunday July 15

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
ratty
Technical Sergeant

T-6 Group Flight, Sunday July 15

Post by ratty »

Returning to the theme of recognizing past users of the T-6, this Sunday's flight is a quick trip through the Greek islands. The Royal Hellenic Air Force used three squadrons of British and American supplied T-6s for close air support, observation, and artillery spotting during the Greek Civil War. (In case you don't have the T-6, the Greeks also used Spitfires in the same conflict.)
We start at Dekelia Tatoi, LGTT, a military field north of Athens, then fly south and south east through the islands to Santorini, a distance of 145nm, with an optional additional 65nm leg to Nikos Kazantzakis in Crete for those who have the time.

Meet at the apron at the North end of the field. Take off time is 1830 Zulu. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early for any additional briefing. Simulator time should be set to 1630 Zulu, and weather to Clear or Fair.

Connect through JoinFS on the Skypark hub, comms through A2A Discord community.

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 79&t=63659

Last edited by ratty on 23 Jul 2018, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

Corsair015
Senior Airman

Re: T-6 Group Flight, Sunday July 15

Post by Corsair015 »

What day would this be in New Zealand time?
ImageImageImage
Corsairs Forever!

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

Corsair015 wrote:What day would this be in New Zealand time?
Monday, 6:30 in the morning.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

I will be there!

We had a great Super(marine) Spitfire flight yesterday! After the flight, we sat in our airplanes and debriefed, mostly considering what we wanted to do for the next flight. This Greek adventure looks like fun. I really enjoy these MP flights.

Seeya
ATB

Tobus75
Senior Airman

Post by Tobus75 »

Looking fun! considering if I'll put all the Aerosoft Greek isle stuff I have in sim.
I'll be there!

bmbrzmn101
Staff Sergeant

Post by bmbrzmn101 »

Fun first mp flight! Thanks guys!!
The voices in your head will quieten down when you begin listening to them!

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

bmbrzmn101 wrote:Fun first mp flight! Thanks guys!!
Glad to have you along! We seem to be doing this at least once a week, so keep checking the forum. :D

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Hey, Bmbrzmn, glad you made it! Ratty, that was a fun and scenic flight. Gave me the perfect chance to practice formation flying. Doggone, I sure do enjoy that T-6! I had to run some high throttle settings to keep up, but my engine is still in "great shape," with compression right where it was before the flight. Awright!

One thing, and it could be my equipment, or some strange glitch with Discord, but Bmbrzmn's voice volume was quite a bit lower than Ratty's, or anything else going on in the cockpit, for that matter. No worries - we took off, flew, and landed, all in one group.

Thank you guys

Seeya
ATB

bmbrzmn101
Staff Sergeant

Post by bmbrzmn101 »

Paughco and Ratty, your voices were strong, Tobus? was much weaker but I could still hear him some, I am still trying to work out the settings. I had to mute the sim volume to even hear your conversation. But as I can I will tag along from time to time. I really enjoyed it. Even though I am not fond of straight and level flight. Lol. Too many days flying in the airshows and the fun with that.

Chris
The voices in your head will quieten down when you begin listening to them!

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

bmbrzmn101 wrote:Paughco and Ratty, your voices were strong, Tobus? was much weaker but I could still hear him some, I am still trying to work out the settings. I had to mute the sim volume to even hear your conversation. But as I can I will tag along from time to time. I really enjoyed it. Even though I am not fond of straight and level flight. Lol. Too many days flying in the airshows and the fun with that.

Chris

A few months ago we were racing T-6s and Mustangs at Reno and we'll be trying that again soon :D .

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

ratty wrote:
bmbrzmn101 wrote:Paughco and Ratty, your voices were strong, Tobus? was much weaker but I could still hear him some, I am still trying to work out the settings. I had to mute the sim volume to even hear your conversation. But as I can I will tag along from time to time. I really enjoyed it. Even though I am not fond of straight and level flight. Lol. Too many days flying in the airshows and the fun with that.

Chris

A few months ago we were racing T-6s and Mustangs at Reno and we'll be trying that again soon :D .
YEAH! More racing!

Seeya
ATB

Tobus75
Senior Airman

Post by Tobus75 »

A bit late, but here's my pics of this great flight

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”