Group flight May 13 Update

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
ratty
Technical Sergeant

Group flight May 13 Update

Post by ratty »

In honor of mothers and their families all over the world, the Constellation rescue flight proposed through some oversight for Mothers Day has been postponed. We'll do it next week, instead. Post to follow.

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Group flight May 13 Update

Post by Paughco »

ratty wrote:In honor of mothers and their families all over the world, the Constellation rescue flight proposed through some oversight for Mothers Day has been postponed. We'll do it next week, instead. Post to follow.
Sorry to be a stick in the mud for bringing up the fact that our mission was planned for Mother's Day. Glad we're postponing, as I need to build a raised bed planter box or two for my wife this weekend. We all need to be present and accounted for on Mother's Day or we'll be in trouble, which will come back and bite us in our collective a** next time we need to buy a new computer, or a new airplane.

But what about those poor people stuck up there in La Paz? Well, not to worry. I flew two loads in there this week. I'm sure that a few of you other pilots have flown in some supplies there while on "practice" flights. They'll be fine for a week or so. 8)

Seeya
ATB

Tobus75
Senior Airman

Re: Group flight May 13 Update

Post by Tobus75 »

Paughco wrote:
ratty wrote: But what about those poor people stuck up there in La Paz?
ATB
I guess they have mothers too and are quite relieved we postponed :mrgreen:

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”