Multiplayer + live stream Tuesday 16th August

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Multiplayer + live stream Tuesday 16th August

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Following on from last weeks great start to the RTW style visit all over flights we have another Tuesday Night Flight!

Last week we started at Beccles EGSM, flew to Holland EBKT - Kortrijk-Wevelgem International Airport and then across to France over the Normandy beaches to LFRG - Deauville - Saint-Gatien Airport. From there we went across to an Isle just off France LFEC - Aéroport d'Ouessant.

With great flying, and chat on the discord voice and text on the live stream I'm sure this week will be just as much fun. And of course everyone's welcome to join either in the flight itself to fly with me or just to watch and chat on the twitch stream. The stream starts at 9pm UK time but lasts for many hours, last week clocked in at 4hours 38mins, so hopefully crosses a few timezones to help people join in the fun and flying.

Start location for the flight will be location last landed at;
LFEC - Aéroport d'Ouessant

Destination by stream end will hopefully be somewhere in Germany/Italy.

Aircraft; Light (GA, warbirds etc)

16th August, 21:00:00 BST
16th August, 16:00:00 EDT
16th August, 13:00:00 PDT
16th August, 08:00:00 NZST

FS Cloud client; http://fscloud.net/
My Twitch Channel; https://www.twitch.tv/lewisbloom
My Discord for voice comms; https://discord.gg/qKsJcpX

I am using ORBX Global for these flights and have all the freeware airport packs installed and updated. If using ORBX global its great to have these airports as they are free and enhance the defaults greatly for flying in and out of these locations dotted around the world.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Multiplayer + live stream Tuesday 16th August

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Thanks to everyone who stopped by it was another real fun night, a real night for flight sim history as we chatted about our past fav combat sims, from Air Warrior to B-17 the mighty eight and much more. Already looking forward to next week!

We flew across France, it was a relatively boring flight scenery wise until we got to the start of the Alps and that's where we stopped. So we flew right up to Geneva and landed just before crossing the border. Next flight we will go to to Austria and Germany, the aim of then turning South through Itlay and going to Malta on our RTW with distractions flights! :mrgreen:

Special thanks to; Ratty, Gypsy Baron, Sparks Smudge and Tutmeister for joining us live in the flight also, and also managed to make the last landing perfectly whilst I had two go around's, thoroughly showing me up :oops: :D

thanks and see you next week!
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

Lewis,
I discovered why I was an hour late to the party. I assumed the start was 2100 UTC and since
I am in Prague now, UTC+2 put the start at 2300 for me. Alas, looking back At your original
post I NOW see "2100 BST" not UTC.

I shall, in future, just calculate off the PDT time, my 'home time zone' which I know to be 9 hours
behind Prague :)

Just a reminder, also, to post the simulator time to be set for the start so we all see the
light, rather the same light, as we bound about the virtual world :)

-=GB=-

ratty
Technical Sergeant

Post by ratty »

And our thanks to you, Lewis, for making this happen in the first place. This was so much fun I'm amazed there weren't more participants. There were five of us when there should have been fifty. Come on, chaps, let's create an aerial traffic jam!

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”