Shameless stream plug?

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
N211BA
Airman Basic

Shameless stream plug?

Post by N211BA »

I hope it's okay for a shameless plug! I have begun streaming my FSX adventures almost exclusively in the A2A aircraft and the beautiful Orbx scenery. I began streaming just for the heck of it but have learned quite quickly over the last few weeks there is a moderate interest in what I'm doing! I fly on the Digital Theme Park servers with multiple pilots flying multiple A2A aircraft. We have great conversations on the teamspeak server and in the twitch chatroom. I plan to host some training sessions mixed with casual simulator and aviation related conversation. The mix has been a great hit!

Anyways, jump over to www.twitch.tv/n211ba and follow me! This is a fledging venture but one I am dedicated to. I am by no means an expert pilot, but I am a private pilot with a wide range of aircraft in my log book.

I also plan to do some PilotEdge flying in the new Comanche. Great things are to be seen!

BTW, I am no new person to the forums. Since I am putting a stream up under my tail number, I wanted the two to match for continuity!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Shameless stream plug?

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Welcome to the forums!

And no problem with that post, you might also wanna post in the main pilots lounge, and also if you give us a heads up when your going to be streaming a A2A Aircraft give us a decent heads up on the forums or post on our facebook page and ill re-share to let the wider community know.

I'll do my best time and timezones allowing to catch a stream when I can.

cheers,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”