TacPack for A2A Warbirds

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Re: TacPack for A2A Warbirds

Post by Golfer2A »

I am very interested in Tacpack integration with the A2A warbirds, of which I own all but one. I would pay to buy the tacpack integrated add-on for all four of my A2A warbirds. That would make it a whole new exciting adventure for me.

Thanks,

Bob

golfer2A

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Now that I think about it, having working guns on my P-40 would be perfect for those AI aircraft that cut in front of me in the pattern, or the idiots who insist on taking off against the wind.

Seeya
ATB

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Keep in mind that accurately integrating full weapons systems is not exactly simple. Making the logic of the systems correctly takes time, research, etc. I've worked with A2A and VRS, and understand their respective decisions (note that A2A has collaborated with VRS in the past and did the sound for the Superbug). Further integration may also be required for AccuSim. This is partially the reason A2A may have avoided this altogether, as the interest would have to be devilishly high for the amount of work required, the return, and support.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

I have come up with an interesting workaround. Next time I'm out in the P-40, I'll keep an eye out for AI "bogies," and see how long it takes to make a simulated guns pass. Or maybe fly in formation for a bit.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”