online play

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
guitardude2007
Airman Basic

online play

Post by guitardude2007 »

looking to see if I can get some people interested in doing some online flying. I bought some used controls and a pc that already had fsx and some addons installed I have the b17 with accusim as well as the p51 with accusim that came installed on the pc. I will be purchasing both so I can reinstall them after reformats and whatnot. I have spent a lot of time with the b17 since buying this pc and have followed some of the users on this forums builds for cockpits I have built my own b17 console to increase realism but now id like to be able to fly with others in formation and try to do pretend bombing runs and such. Ive never played online and have noticed that the fsx servers are now offline but people still play online some how. how is this done? if anybody has interest in doing something like this and would like to help organize/ give me some help in how to get online let me know. id like to get as many b17's and fighters up in the air as possible. looking to do this on Saturdays or sundays every week if possible

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: online play

Post by Gypsy Baron »

Check out the 91st Bombardment Group (H) at the link below:

http://www.91stbombardmentgroup.com/

We fly missions on Saturdays, usually 2 per month as well as other flights for training or pleasure. M

We fly the A2A B-17, Spitfire, P-40, P-47 and P-51 aircraft as well as the MAAMSIM C-47 and a few other aircraft from time to time.

We fly on the DigitalThemePark servers and use TeamSpeak3 for Comms.
Paul
i7-4790K @4.4Ghz OC - ASUS Z97-A- 16GB Corsair 1600mHz - GTX 760 2GB
240GB + 500GB EVO SSD's - 2x500GB and 1x2TB WD Black 7200 RPM drives

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

You could join us on Back Country Prop Club, but at the moment we're heavily into C172Rs which you'll probably guess have a crap bomb carrying capability. :D
If you ever want some gentle VFR mooching PM me. :)
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

guitardude2007
Airman Basic

Post by guitardude2007 »

thanks for the reply's I have checked out your group and I am currently going through the process of joining. As for 172 VFR not interested at the moment but I am considering buying the a2a C172 if I do id be glad to fly with you.

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by Gypsy Baron »

guitardude2007 wrote:thanks for the reply's I have checked out your group and I am currently going through the process of joining. As for 172 VFR not interested at the moment but I am considering buying the a2a C172 if I do id be glad to fly with you.
I saw Col. Seatime's reply message to you as part of the 91st signing on procedure. I look forward to flying with you over there once you get situated!

Col. Gypsy Baron
Mission Development Officer
91st Bombardment Group (H)
B-17G "Fearless Fosdick" 337890 DF-G

guitardude2007
Airman Basic

Post by guitardude2007 »

I had the chance to fly with a guy yesterday evening cant remember his name he was from Australia that's all I can remember lol. he told me a bunch of things while talking on teamspeak about how to go about everything on there, what to download,etc. then we went for a flight in wich I was in the #2 position he said I did good. and just as I broke for landing my #3 engine lost oil pressure wich made for an interesting landing. Luckly I shut it down and feathered it before anything else happened to it. I look forward to flying with you as well.

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”