WWII RAF Gibraltar

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
RAF Gibraltar
Airman

WWII RAF Gibraltar

Post by RAF Gibraltar »

Hello, my name is Wing Commander Cameron, and I represent the WWII RAF Gibraltar, which is a group on FSX that recreates air campaigns from World War II over North Africa. We are a fairly new group but are growing in numbers each day. If you enjoy WWII history, have the a2a Spitfire, and just love having fun all around, then by all means please check us out! We do not require that you fly with us all the time and only ask that you fly whenever time is convenient for you. We do missions just about every week and when we are back at Gibraltar after a mission, there is always a server left open for free flight and training.

If you are interested in joining or just want to hang out, you can go to our website at http://www.gtribello.wix.com/fsx-wwii-gibraltar or join our teamspeak at ts3.digitalthemepark.com and simply ask to be dragged down to the WWII RAF Gibraltar channel where some of our members and staff such as I will be there to greet you. All you have to do to join is tell us you're in and one of our staff members will give you your rank and RAF Gibraltar tag. No sign up is required here.

Thank you and I hope to see some new members in the future

RAF Gibraltar
Airman

Re: WWII RAF Gibraltar

Post by RAF Gibraltar »

You can also send us an email at [email protected] so we can arrange a teamspeak meeting

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: WWII RAF Gibraltar

Post by n421nj »

Once in session do you guys use radio frequency to talk or teamspeak? TeamSpeak and fsx don't get along on my computer
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”