where are all the b377s?

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

where are all the b377s?

Post by n421nj »

Now I know there are lots of b377 pilots out there ferrying passengers and cargo. I'm curious what multiplayer servers are you flying on? I fly regularly on Boston virtual atc and have only seen 1 other b377 on that server and that was only once. In case there are any b377 pilots looking for a server to fly on I suggest checking out bva otherwise let me know where you are flying. Thnx.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Pisco
Airman Basic

Re: where are all the b377s?

Post by Pisco »

Hi. FSCloud is a good place to fly online, but I prefer IVAO. I haven't seen any B377 in Ivao but it's a new addition to their MTL (planes you can see). I sure hope to see thees planes around more often as this is the most complete and challenging airplane in the FS World. Pisco

Hotshot J
Airman First Class

Post by Hotshot J »

I'd probably be the other one in the B377 then :wink: . Problem is I always fly my cargo B-17 as it's easier to manage, lazy I know :) . I need to take a Sunday morning out and just practice with the 377 at a deserted airport without career mode and see if I can fly it properly.

J
ImageImageImage

Jake - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Jake - A2A »

n421nj wrote:Now I know there are lots of b377 pilots out there ferrying passengers and cargo. I'm curious what multiplayer servers are you flying on? I fly regularly on Boston virtual atc and have only seen 1 other b377 on that server and that was only once. In case there are any b377 pilots looking for a server to fly on I suggest checking out bva otherwise let me know where you are flying. Thnx.
Msflights has a whole group who flies them around the world in short legs

Jacques
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Jacques »

Vatsim, on occasion, for me. Either in Europe or Pacific Northwest.

JP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”