Golden Era Virtual extends new offer to A2A B377 Pilots!

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
A1C_Elliott
Airman First Class

Golden Era Virtual extends new offer to A2A B377 Pilots!

Post by A1C_Elliott »

As some of you MIGHT remember there was a dedicated server (Golden Era Aero Club) set up for a short while to unite some of the A2A Pilots out there. Shortly after its creation, it was subsequently closed due to the server owners real life issues.

Now that those Issues have been resolved. I have decided to not reinvent the wheel, but, use a different wheel.

Now is born Golden Era Virtual. The virtual airline that runs on the same concept open to anyone who is in love with that boeing 377, or any other propliners of the same era, the "golden era of aviation" as some have made it known.

Golden Era Virtual is for us pilots who like to fly the old dogs for a reason. This is a community love airline, with its main goal geared towards flying for the love of REAL flying. No FMC's or GPS's just pure flying.

If your interested in flying together with each other hop on over to the website, its not got much for now, but the more people we have the more it will grow and mature. Currently we are a VAFS and VATSIM required airline, we currently lease and operate a DC-3, B-377, and L-049 Connie. With the growth of the airline maybe we will be able to operate more at once, however, i feel this is enough to go around at any given moment!

As stated previously the VA is new and with that means there are needs to be filled within the airline, so if your interested in a staff position, or can offer anything we would be GLAD to have you take part, below is a list of departments and needs. I assure you this will be something ALL of us can appreciate!

http://www.goldeneravirtual.com/

VA NEEDS:
president of communications
vice president of communications
hub manager
route manager
fuel manager
maintenance manager
dispatch officer
------------------
looking for web designers, A/C painters, and Real World pilots!
------------------

http://www.goldeneravirtual.com/

-Jeremy Elliott
GEVCEO
GEV1748

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”