Flying tomorrow during the day anyone?

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
wdhurley
Airman

Flying tomorrow during the day anyone?

Post by wdhurley »

hey guys, I'm new to the a2a experience but have been studying the b17 in and out over the last few weeks (I have the cub, p40, spitfire, 377, b17) . I am planning on getting on the digital theme park servers tomorrow AM (09:00 eastern) to try out my new Saitek Pro setup. If anyone wants to join in, hit me up. My TS tag is the same as my forum tag. Walt.

Gypsy Baron
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Flying tomorrow during the day anyone?

Post by Gypsy Baron »

wdhurley wrote:hey guys, I'm new to the a2a experience but have been studying the b17 in and out over the last few weeks (I have the cub, p40, spitfire, 377, b17) . I am planning on getting on the digital theme park servers tomorrow AM (09:00 eastern) to try out my new Saitek Pro setup. If anyone wants to join in, hit me up. My TS tag is the same as my forum tag. Walt.
Ah, sorry. I just saw this post now (Mon. 9:20AM PST) otherwise I might have joined you.

When over at the DTP you might want to check the 91st Bombardment Group (H) out as our members are
often flying during the hours you posted. Lots of A2A B-17 flying as well as the other A2A WWII period aircraft.

http://www.91stbombardmentgroup.com/

EDIT: I just noticed that I replied to your earlier post. The "invite" to check out the 91st still stands though :)

Paul

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”