FSXFleet Looking for Pilots

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
FSXF-Psycho
Senior Airman

FSXFleet Looking for Pilots

Post by FSXF-Psycho »

I'm usually not the type to actively recruit pilots from communities like this but I'm in need of some sharp skilled aviators.

I represent the United States Air Force in the FSXFleet. I control everything that happens within the Air Force MAJCOM's in the FSXFleet.

The FSXFleet as a standard requires all new pilots to complete a UPT pilot program, after that you will move into your assigned aircraft advanced pilot training or APT. While APT is NOT required, it is highly encouraged if you wish to progress in rank and command level. Along with these programs, we also have Navy and Air Force training departments (TOPGUN/USAF Fighter Weapons School) specifically dedicated to teaching Advanced Dogfighting Tactics and Mission Specific Roles to sharpen pilot skill for any situation that may arise.

We emulate the military as closely as possible and forge people into some of the best pilots in the community. It doesn't matter what your skill level is, as long as you are willing to learn and actively participate (Once a week is preferred unless you go on vacation or something, we'll explain the details during your OCS [Interview] if you're accepted).

We just wrapped up a fairly lengthy deployment and are ready to take on new pilots to ALL sides of the Fleet. Whether you prefer Carrier Ops, Helicopters, Transports, or Fighters; the FSXFleet has something for everyone. We offer a dedicated server, forums, teamspeak host, bomb server, and KaCARS flight tracking program for you to log your flights with.

The Air Force Air Combat Command has recently gone through a MAJOR overhaul and has been restructured into one Wing containing multiple squadrons and types of aircraft. Along with this new Wing, many improvements and restructuring activities have taken place throughout the Fleet.

Aircraft the Fleet uses include:
F-15E, F-16C/D, F-22A, F-35A (C and B in Flight Testing Phase), F/A-18C/E, EA-18G, EA-6B, C-2, E-2, E-3, CV-22B, MV-22B, HH-60G, C-17, C-5, KC-10, KC-45, C-130J, AC-130H, U-28A, AH-1Z, A-10, SH-60, B-1B, T-6, and Much More!

But we aren't just about military flights 24/7. On Tuesday nights, we now host Air Racing Sessions including A2A aircraft, Helo's, Jets, and T-6 Texan II's. Various nights throughout the weekend also have flight hops, Retro Nights, Refueling/Carrier Ops fun, and much more. If that isn't enough, the FSXFleet Air Demonstration Team can allow you to show your mastery of control. This department of the Fleet, focused on precision solo and formation aerobatics, it is very selective and extremely dedicated to practicing for open server days when the show really matters to encourage new pilots to join the Fleet.

Of course, no group this diverse is without basic entry requirements. If you don't meet most of the following criteria, acceptance is not likely.
Basic Requirements:
- Age 16 or older only (Anyone that is 14-15 needs to contact me directly for consideration).
- TeamSpeak 3 voice client
- FSX
- A working microphone
- A joystick or flight stick of some kind (can't fly fighters with a mouse and keyboard)
- Cannot belong to another Virtual Military in FSX (Virtual Airlines and some Demo teams are ok, just let us know about it. VM's in other games and sims are ok as well.)

Thanks for humoring my post and we hope to see your applications dropping in soon.
http://www.fsxfleet.com

Respectfully,
Brigadier General Rob "Psycho" Evans
Chief Of Staff Air Force
FSXFleet Joint Chiefs Of Staff
Last edited by FSXF-Psycho on 07 Oct 2012, 03:44, edited 2 times in total.
Real Life: Airman First Class (E-3) 140th AMXS; Buckley AFB, CO

FSXF-Psycho
Senior Airman

Re: FSXFleet Looking for Pilots

Post by FSXF-Psycho »

Post updated. Join us today and see what the FSXFleet is all about!
Real Life: Airman First Class (E-3) 140th AMXS; Buckley AFB, CO

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”