The Great Australian Treasure Hunt. January 13 at 2100z

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
bes1971
Airman

The Great Australian Treasure Hunt. January 13 at 2100z

Post by bes1971 »

The Great Australian Treasure Hunt

G'day aviators, want to join a Treasure Hunt? Gather round & lend an ear.

We are running The Great Australian Treasure Hunt starting on Friday January 13 at 2100z. Come & join in on the fun amongst a mix of GA aviators representing 65 countries around the world whose aim is to have the most fun possible in the air without getting too lost in between.

What do I have to do?
Choose your aircraft, STOL recommended.
Take off & follow a prescribed route.
At each waypoint answer questions about that location.

Full details will be provided on Teamspeak before take off.

The Australian Treasure Hunt aviators will meet in our TeamSpeak at 2015z. The Treasure Hunt starts at 2100z. It is anticipated that this will become a regular monthly event.

I would suggest getting connected a few days before the event in order to download scenery, make sure your headset fully works, and become familiar with the event. We like to be prompt and warm up our aircraft right at the designated time.

For more details, connect your TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com and someone will be there to introduce you as a citizen.

For those not yet in-the-know, DigitalThemePark is a multi-gaming community of virtual citizens. It provides organization and congregation of gamers through the use Voice-over IP (TeamSpeak 3), while promoting the interests of gaming, software, and hardware.

DigitalThemePark Flight Division uses dedicated servers "in-the-cloud" for TeamSpeak, FSHost and FSX Multiplayer.

Chad Graves
Senior Airman
Location: About a mile from KUDD. With the All American Canal to my back.

Re: The Great Australian Treasure Hunt. January 13 at 2100z

Post by Chad Graves »

Hey I'm interested but may not be able to make it because of school don't know if I'll be home early enough.

And do you guys have a website.

bes1971
Airman

Post by bes1971 »

Chad Graves wrote:Hey I'm interested but may not be able to make it because of school don't know if I'll be home early enough.

And do you guys have a website.
Hi Chad,
Just connect to ts3.digitalthemepark.com on TeamSpeak3 & you will be greeted & welcomed to Digital Theme Park. Fuller info on the Treasure Hunt is available their together with info on all the other Group Flight stuff we do. There are regular flights most days of the week, something for everyone.
Check it out & I hope to see you there soon

Zoolander64
Airman First Class

Post by Zoolander64 »

Sounds like a kick. A great flight for an A2A Piper Cub. Hmm, Regular or Tundra tires...
-Todd, aka Zoolander64
Staff Member at DigitalThemePark
Connect TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Chad Graves
Senior Airman
Location: About a mile from KUDD. With the All American Canal to my back.

Post by Chad Graves »

Cool I will try and get on when I have some time.

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”