LFG (Looking for group) - Multiplayer meetup

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Captaincernick
Airman Basic

LFG (Looking for group) - Multiplayer meetup

Post by Captaincernick »

Hi everyone,

I've been an A2A fan ever since the accusim P-47 came out, but it's my first post on these forums.

Flying around by myself at 18000 feet gets pretty lonely, so I'm looking for one or more casual multiplayer buddies. Nothing too serious, just exploring the scenery, trying our hand at formation flying, mock dogfights etc.

I find myself with some spare time on my hands this evening (Zulu+1) and if anyone is up for some multiplayer in one of the A2A birds, post in this thread.

I have the Accusim P-47, the B-17 and the Spitfire. (I admit I'm getting more than a bit rusty in flying the Razorback)

I've actually never tried multiplayer in FSX before. Is there a server we can join. Do we use Teamspeak for VOIP? If you're a multiplayer noob like me, post in this thread anyway and we'll work it out.

For the mods: I scrolled a few pages back and couldn't really find a multiplayer meetup thread, so I created one of my own. If one does exist already, pllease forgive my shortsightedness and delete this post.

Regards,

Jef

Air_Wolf
Senior Airman

Re: LFG (Looking for group) - Multiplayer meetup

Post by Air_Wolf »

Captaincernick wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been an A2A fan ever since the accusim P-47 came out, but it's my first post on these forums.

Flying around by myself at 18000 feet gets pretty lonely, so I'm looking for one or more casual multiplayer buddies. Nothing too serious, just exploring the scenery, trying our hand at formation flying, mock dogfights etc.

I find myself with some spare time on my hands this evening (Zulu+1) and if anyone is up for some multiplayer in one of the A2A birds, post in this thread.

I have the Accusim P-47, the B-17 and the Spitfire. (I admit I'm getting more than a bit rusty in flying the Razorback)

I've actually never tried multiplayer in FSX before. Is there a server we can join. Do we use Teamspeak for VOIP? If you're a multiplayer noob like me, post in this thread anyway and we'll work it out.

For the mods: I scrolled a few pages back and couldn't really find a multiplayer meetup thread, so I created one of my own. If one does exist already, pllease forgive my shortsightedness and delete this post.

Regards,

Jef

Have you read this thread?

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 79&t=21872

MTFDarkEagle
Technical Sergeant

Post by MTFDarkEagle »

You beat me to it AW :)

AW hasen't flown with us yet, but he will be coming flight right? :)

Jef: we fly (nearly) every saturday at 1900Z at the moment, but that might pop up to 2000Z given the DST change and the fact there is an Australian having to get up veryvery early every sunday for him, so we might just give him an hours worth more sleep :)
Lukas
ImageImage

Air_Wolf
Senior Airman

Post by Air_Wolf »

MTFDarkEagle wrote:You beat me to it AW :)

AW hasen't flown with us yet, but he will be coming flight right? :)

Jef: we fly (nearly) every saturday at 1900Z at the moment, but that might pop up to 2000Z given the DST change and the fact there is an Australian having to get up veryvery early every sunday for him, so we might just give him an hours worth more sleep :)

LOL...I am getting better at answering quicker...(Joking) I tend to lay off on answering some question posted..had problems with it before ...

But yes I am looking forward to this weekend's flight..I am hoping to make a video of all of this also if all parties are will to do a recording of their flights...hope most have FSRecorder also should get the Experiemental version works a bit smoother..

I would fly with you now..I am on Holidays until Monday Nov.7/11..but I don't have the P-47 Razorback..but if you have the FSX P-51D Mustang then its a go..cheers...

Captaincernick
Airman Basic

Post by Captaincernick »

Thanks for the replies! Saturday evenings are usually very busy for me, but when I get the chance, I'll be sure to check your group out.
Air Wolf, unfortunately I don't have the P-51 (yet, I'm waiting eagerly for the new accusimmed version).

Air_Wolf
Senior Airman

Post by Air_Wolf »

Captaincernick wrote:Thanks for the replies! Saturday evenings are usually very busy for me, but when I get the chance, I'll be sure to check your group out.
Air Wolf, unfortunately I don't have the P-51 (yet, I'm waiting eagerly for the new accusimmed version).

I can't wait for the Accu-Sim P-51D Mustang also but I still think its a long way off yet...but the sooner the better ...

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”