Proposal for a multiplayer flight

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
Elington
Senior Airman

Re: Proposal for a multiplayer flight

Post by Elington »

Hi all,

We've been less active in the forums for some time but we are still flying! Thanks Ron for posting your screenshots :)
Today (2012/06/02, 19:00Z) is our leg #56 around the world and we'll be all flying the P-51 above Central America with a landing in Panama and its famous canal. Along the way we'll be trying our Mustangs at various power settings and altitudes (according to the "Flight Operation Instruction Charts") and practice performance climbs and dives.

All the volunteers who would like to enjoy some P-51 formation flying are welcome! You can drop me an e-mail at [email protected] until 18:00Z if you're interested.

Kind Regards,
David

Elington
Senior Airman

Post by Elington »

Just a few screenshots. Hum not so much close formation flying, we were missing Ron & Lucas and the transition from the good old B-17 proved a bit difficult! :lol:

Oops bad estimation of the time for dusk : that's what happens when a guy living at 45°N latitude is planning a flight over Central America !

This last one is heavily edited with much more light as it was full night. Landing the beast at night when it's more difficult to assess the altitude and descent rate is a bit scary...

We'll do better next time :)

Happy flying,
David

ace124335
Airman

Post by ace124335 »

Hey im a major B17 guy and when i started noting you guys doing all this flights today i said i wanted in is there anyway i could join?
Jets are for kids
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

Hi ace124335
The last post was over a year ago and we haven't got around back to flying as a few of the boys have gone AWL
All our B17's are stuck down in South America :-)
Just check this thread every now and then to see if we can get the flights back up in the air
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

ManBroDude
Airman

Post by ManBroDude »

How about a flight sometime in the next 24 hours?

ace124335
Airman

Post by ace124335 »

Im up for fllights anytime if anyone form teh group want sto contact me in aceamato on skype
Jets are for kids
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image

Piperflyer777
Airman

Post by Piperflyer777 »

I am 15 and I am very serious about Flying, espically multiplayer, I have the A2A Cub, A2A B-17, and the A2A P-51D. anyone wanna fly?

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I'm in.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”