Accusim Spit- Bad high speed shake

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ripvan
Airman

Accusim Spit- Bad high speed shake

Post by ripvan »

Been flying FSX DC3 for quite sometime, but decided to give my WOP3 Spit a run , and noticed at higher speeds it really shakes excessively! Even the scenery is shaking!
I have flown this accusim plane for long, long time previously and never experienced this. Its like a stall buffet, but im flying level at say 180 to 200mph.
I have always let accufeel run too with NO problems. When I turn accufeel off it helps, but the plane still shakes more than previous months before.
Very strange.
Any advice on this?

EDIT
Clear weather, no accufeel and it still shakes. ( its just amplified with accufeel on)
I hear a chugging or like something rattling in the wind even with accusim volume all the way down?
Strange.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accusim Spit- Bad high speed shake

Post by mallcott »

ripvan wrote:Been flying FSX DC3 for quite sometime, but decided to give my WOP3 Spit a run , and noticed at higher speeds it really shakes excessively! Even the scenery is shaking!
I have flown this accusim plane for long, long time previously and never experienced this. Its like a stall buffet, but im flying level at say 180 to 200mph.
I have always let accufeel run too with NO problems. When I turn accufeel off it helps, but the plane still shakes more than previous months before.
Very strange.
Any advice on this?

EDIT
Clear weather, no accufeel and it still shakes. ( its just amplified with accufeel on)
I hear a chugging or like something rattling in the wind even with accusim volume all the way down?
Strange.
Happy to provide advice on receipt of full information. You can find details on what we need to be able to proffer advice in other forum posts.

Edit: I see from the other topic you appear to have attempted a reinstall.

Probably best to `reset` the whole thing by installing properly, before testing and re-activating the topic if you still have the issue and providing all relevant info.

In future do NOT reinstall unless advised to do so. The `problem` may have nothing whatsoever to do with the A2A aircraft.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”