Spitfire / Linda Lua Controls / Panel Views

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ACE-9
Airman First Class

Spitfire / Linda Lua Controls / Panel Views

Post by ACE-9 »

Hi all.

Please can you help me, :? re my post on Avsim a few weeks ago, https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/5048 ... le/?page=2

Briefly.
"The problem comes down to differences in the spelling of key Lvars used by A2A. Some Eng1 LVars use a underscore others don’t. For the engine starter cartridge count they use Eng1_StarterCartridgeCount but for starter switch and lid they use Eng1StarterSwitch and Eng1StarterSwitchLid. The different spellings was why the functions you reported were not working.

The problem was resolved but having recently updated Accusim (13/04/17 not sure if this is the cause though) it seems that I have again lost the ability to start the engine in Linda also the Cartridge Load has stopped after being resolved. :( Have the Lvars changed?

Next issue Panel View.
Since the last update when I view the maintenance hanger and click the "X" to close it for some weird reason the Radio panel opens up, when I click the "X" to close this the map opens. I can only close them by right click the window and select close window.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, I love :o my A2A aircraft, you guys do an awesome job, hope you can help with this.

-Rog
ATB
Roger

ACE-9
Airman First Class

Re: Spitfire / Linda Lua Controls / Panel Views

Post by ACE-9 »

A New Linda Spitfire Module has been created that solved the problem with the controls. :D

Now just the Panel Window issue to solve. :roll:

Many Thanks.
-Roger
ATB
Roger

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”