Recording Spitfire Video

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ACE-9
Airman First Class

Recording Spitfire Video

Post by ACE-9 »

Hello all.

Is it possible to have two instances of the A2A Spitfire loaded in to FSX-S, 1 using the Accu-sim add-on and 1 not using it or even switch off the Accu-Sim engine as a temporary measure with out uninstalling it to facilitate flight data recording?

Reason is the Accu-sim engine as I have read and discovered, (whilst amazing I could not live with out it,) does not facilitate recording of engine data by FS Recorder or the native FS video recorder. I have experimented by uninstalling my WoP3 Spitfire and reinstalling it without the accu-sim add on and the recording is perfect, prop spinning, engine noise etc all of which is missing from the recording if the Accu-sim add on is installed.

Reason why I am asking this is to record AI flight's using FS Recorder so I can formate a squadron on the ground and take off together for a circuit. I am using the repaints created by Bladerunner90 https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 98&t=34134 and recon it would be an amazing experience and create a cracking video as well. Bladerunner has surpassed himself with the superb repaints. (A big thank you to Bladerunner and A2A for their wonderful creations)

ATB
Roger
ATB
Roger

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Recording Spitfire Video

Post by Tomas Linnet »

Hi Roger

Take a look at this: http://pmem.uk/joinfs/
This is a freeware program that will record the Accu-Sim Spitfire and many other very useful things.

BTW I think I'm available tonight
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

ACE-9
Airman First Class

Re: Recording Spitfire Video

Post by ACE-9 »

Hi Tomas.

Thanks for the info and link, I will check it out this afternoon, and look forward to speak tonight if you can make it.

Many thanks and all the best
Roger
ATB
Roger

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”