Spitfire with Accu-Sim Issues

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
werner76aj
Airman

Spitfire with Accu-Sim Issues

Post by werner76aj »

Hello all,

I have recently noticed my Spitfire Mk1 with Accusim will, when beginning a steep dive from high altitide, completely lose the engine (not the fuel-starvation when pulling negative G's) and the glycol and oil levels will show completely empty on the status page. The engine will sit frozen and restart is not possible. Yesterday, I was able to dead stick land it and no damage showed on the maintenance hangar log. In the past the airplane worked fine without this problem. Should I reinstall the airplane?

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: Spitfire with Accu-Sim Issues

Post by Killratio »

Yes, try a reinstall after uninstalling AND manually deleting the .dat files under c:/documents/a2a/Spitfire directory. ( or similar)

If that doesn't work, then try reinstalling simmconnect.

(Be handy to know your platform and what addons you have)
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

werner76aj
Airman

Post by werner76aj »

Thanks so much for the info.

Here is what I run: I run FSX Acceleration Ed. on a higher-performing Intel Core machine with N-Vidia chip set and Windows 10 OS. I run REX Essentials for WX, Natural Point Head tracker and
Thrustmaster joystick/throttle combo with Saitek rudder pedals. I also use the Mega Scenery for CA, NV, OR and WA. All Accu-Sim aircraft I own are up to date for the software updates.

werner76aj
Airman

Post by werner76aj »

One other quick question; how do I find Sim-Connect? I don't think I have ever downloaded it before.

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”