Accu-Sim update 06_28_15 Download problems

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
shadwyck
Airman Basic

Accu-Sim update 06_28_15 Download problems

Post by shadwyck »

I bought the A2A Wings of Power 3 Spitfire, installed download no problems. Everything working OK in FSX. I then downloaded A2A update 06_28_15 now I have big problems, no sound in virtual cockpit, the controls do not move when moving quadrants, the prop does not turn in any view. In outside view the engine sounds are on and it is possible to fly without the prop turning. Has anyone had these problems after updates. Please help if you can.

renaissanceman
Technical Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim update 06_28_15 Download problems

Post by renaissanceman »

i7-6700K @ 4.0 GHz | ASUS Maximus VIII Formula | 32 GB DDR4 | EVGA GeForce GTX 980TI Classified |
Win 10 Pro 64 | FSX SE | Registered FSUIPC | All Accu-Sim Birds | Accu-Feel v2 | TrackIR5 | AS16 | PRO-ATC/X

Colliwobble
Airman Basic

Post by Colliwobble »

I have downloaded A2A - Accusim for the Wings of Power 3 Spitfire but I can't install it. I get the message can't find the aircraft. What can I do please.

shadwyck
Airman Basic

Post by shadwyck »

renaissanceman wrote:This thread may help:

http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... hp?t=47474

Jim
Many thanks, did have a small problem with the configurator came up with path already exists but would not work. Reinstalled wop3 Spitfire, accu_sim then the update, the used the configurator all working OK now.

TonyP

shadwyck
Airman Basic

Post by shadwyck »

Colliwobble wrote:I have downloaded A2A - Accusim for the Wings of Power 3 Spitfire but I can't install it. I get the message can't find the aircraft. What can I do please.
Have you downloaded the Wings of Power 3 Spitfire main program? you must have this for Accusim for the Wings of Power 3 Spitfire

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”