Spitfire in p3d 2.5

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Tutmeister
Technical Sergeant

Spitfire in p3d 2.5

Post by Tutmeister »

Hi all,

I know the spitfire isn't supported but has anyone got any suggestions regarding this problem?
Have been using the spit in p3d since it came out and until recently had no issues. Currently latest 2.5 and reinstalled the spit in the correct order: Spit, accusim, latest updater.
When I select mkiib it behaves like it is incorrectly installed and displays the associated problems with no sim connect i.e. no engine sound, throttle doesn't work, prop doesn't spin, hanger says only available when engine off etc etc.
If I select any other spit it is perfect.

I have tried reinstalling a few times, are there any other files I need to clear out before I try again?
Chris
Owner of Fulcrum Simulator Controls
Spitfire Obsessive, GA Enthusiast.
https://www.fulcrumsim.com
https://www.facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols

rick66
Airman

Re: Spitfire in p3d 2.5

Post by rick66 »

Same for me but i have got it going without doing the Accusim update, the original installers from your account work great in P3dv2.5, if you need to update Accusim for other aircraft in P3d you will need to reinstall the spitfire again after the updates are done. Make sure to delete all the spitfire folders for a clean install.

Rick
Order #95482

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Spitfire in p3d 2.5

Post by bladerunner900 »

Last time I checked, using the on-line updater on a solo install of the Spitfire in P3D will break it. The symptoms are exactly like not having simconnect installed. The only fix I have found, is to install one of their native GA models into the sim.

I have found that this problem with the Spitfire and on-line updater is not exclusive to P3D. It also happens in FSX and FSXSE as well. Until you install one of their Accu-sim GA models.

Cheers.
Steve.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II Tech Support”