The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:40 pm 
Technical Sergeant

Hello everyone,
Being a huge fan of hte Spitfire, I realised it is soon the 78th Anniversary of Operation Dynamo. This was the rescue of allied troops from the beaches of Dunkirk from May 26th - June 4th.

I am doing a livestream to mark the anniversary of this event and will be flying the A2A Spitfire with Accu-sim.
Word of warning though. I am quite a poor pilot and not very skilled hence my moniker of "The Incompetent Pilot" this is the ethos channel is built upon. I did after all make Heidi (from the B377) cry after a bad landing. I felt SO sorry for her ! and yes ..... it is all on stream.

operation Dynamo 78th Anniversary Stream
Times:
Saturday 26th May 10.00pm BST (UK Time) / 11.00pm CEST / 2:00pm PDT US West Coast / 4.00pm CDT Central / 5.00pm EDT US East Coast

Equivalent to
Sunday 27th May 12:00am EEST / 7.00am AEST / 9.00am NZST

This will be streaming on twitch under my channel. Link is in my forum footer below or http://www.twitch.tv/styggron
I don't know many Spitfire fans at all I fear. 99.9999% are all Jet Airliners which I find incredibly boring because it is as if nothing else exists in aviation.

If you are a WWII Warbird fan, especially the A2A Spitfire. It would be great to see like minded people there.
Everything will be saved as a video for later viewing in case you cannot make the times.

Thanks everyone.