Operation Dynamo 78th Anniversary

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Operation Dynamo 78th Anniversary

Post by Styggron »

Hello everyone,
Being a huge fan of hte Spitfire, I realised it is soon the 78th Anniversary of Operation Dynamo. This was the rescue of allied troops from the beaches of Dunkirk from May 26th - June 4th.

I am doing a livestream to mark the anniversary of this event and will be flying the A2A Spitfire with Accu-sim.
Word of warning though. I am quite a poor pilot and not very skilled hence my moniker of "The Incompetent Pilot" this is the ethos channel is built upon. I did after all make Heidi (from the B377) cry after a bad landing. I felt SO sorry for her ! and yes ..... it is all on stream.

operation Dynamo 78th Anniversary Stream
Times:
Saturday 26th May 10.00pm BST (UK Time) / 11.00pm CEST / 2:00pm PDT US West Coast / 4.00pm CDT Central / 5.00pm EDT US East Coast

Equivalent to
Sunday 27th May 12:00am EEST / 7.00am AEST / 9.00am NZST

This will be streaming on twitch under my channel. Link is in my forum footer below or http://www.twitch.tv/styggron
I don't know many Spitfire fans at all I fear. 99.9999% are all Jet Airliners which I find incredibly boring because it is as if nothing else exists in aviation.

If you are a WWII Warbird fan, especially the A2A Spitfire. It would be great to see like minded people there.
Everything will be saved as a video for later viewing in case you cannot make the times.

Thanks everyone.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”