A2A problem

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
andrevanvuuren
Airman Basic

A2A problem

Post by andrevanvuuren »

Hello Lewis, I now have a more serious problem.... ALL A2A aircraft won't startup not in the cockpits or Ctrl+E . when I go to the maintenance hanger indications are that all functions are red.... complete overhaul does not react. this is on All A2A airplanes . I cannot uninstall any of the aircraft so as to re-install . I have , Cessna 172 installed. Piper 180. T6 Texan. All are Accusim. as well as WOP spitfire which produces the same result in Both P3D AND FSX Steam. Up until this morning every aircraft worked fine. This is not a platform problem as all Carenado and other freeware products are functioning perfectly. Somehow A2A products have become corrupted. ....How do I uninstall these aircraft to enable me to do a fresh install? Please bear in mind that I am an old codger and not too clued up in computer programming. All the aircraft were properly installed through the "wise installation wizard " and were working perfectly yesterday.

Your help please,
Sincerely,
André

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A problem

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Andre.
It sounds like a simconnect issue , A2A aircraft rely on the correct simconnect being installed in your sim , you can have several simconnects installed at same time apparently .
What sim are you using , and what changed or updated from when the aircraft worked to when they where all broke.
Regards alan. 8)
P.S. uninstall is the very last thing you should do , as it can cause more issues than it solves.

andrevanvuuren
Airman Basic

Post by andrevanvuuren »

Morning Alan, Thank you. This has solved my problem...

André

Chickenhawk2002
Airman Basic

Post by Chickenhawk2002 »

Hi everyone. New to A2A and first post. I have the same issue- cannot overhaul my Spit - everything is red and clicking Overhaul does nothing. Tried to uninstall and reinstall - but nothing has changed.

All the Spits are in the same position.

No idea what Simconnect is but hve downloaded and run the three in the zip file. Nothing.

Purchased from Wings of Power - not Steam.

SP2 installed.

Was working fine till engine caught fire. Now nnothing . All default planes in FSX are fine.

Help! :/

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Can you please let me know your order number from our store so I can check which product you have.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”