Spitfire with and without Accu-Sim

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
Tutmeister
Technical Sergeant

Re: Spitfire with and without Accu-Sim

Post by Tutmeister »

I don't follow. In the other thread you say you have accusim for the spit but in this you say you can't justify the cost? If you have it then use it, to not doesn't make any sense.

Chris
Owner of Fulcrum Simulator Controls
Spitfire Obsessive, GA Enthusiast.
https://www.fulcrumsim.com
https://www.facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Perhaps you will understand and enjoy the Accu-simmed products when you become an experienced sim pilot. Until then, enjoy what you have and keep on learning the finer nuances of flying.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Tutmeister wrote:I don't follow. In the other thread you say you have accusim for the spit but in this you say you can't justify the cost? If you have it then use it, to not doesn't make any sense.

Chris
Actually it makes perfect sense. :) First of all this thread was earlier, before I got the Spitfire. Then later got the Spitfire as a gift with accu-sim so I didn't pay for it. Hence my thread talking about the tests with base plane, base plane with accu-feel and then maybe with accu-sim. It is all a question of timing.

Then I will determine if the cost for me is justified to apply to future purchases like for example the Mustang (Civ/Military). I will be flying the Spitfire for many more weeks then I will put on accu-sim and see if it is $24.99 of differences ..... for me and me alone of course. Sure the Spitfire/accu-sim pack cost me nothing but I will use THAT result to determine if I get accu-sim for other A2A planes. I bought the B377 and COTS because there was a special 2 day sale where it was $24.95 for the lot. That was INSTANT buy else the B377+COTS would be out of my price range under normal circumstances. :)
Last edited by Styggron on 07 Sep 2016, 05:14, edited 1 time in total.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

jeepinforfun wrote:Perhaps you will understand and enjoy the Accu-simmed products when you become an experienced sim pilot. Until then, enjoy what you have and keep on learning the finer nuances of flying.
I shall enjoy what I have absolutely.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”