Looking for Nath's N3701 repaint

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Looking for Nath's N3701 repaint

Post by bladerunner900 »

I agree. A Mk V would be awesome. I too would love to keep my paints authentic, but that would mean A2A would have to give us a Mk V, IX, XIV, etc etc. I could use the Realair models but as nice as they are, they just don't do it for me. It's hard to explain. I must have my Accu-sim Spitfire fix. :lol:

Alan_A
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Alan_A »

bladerunner900 wrote:...but that would mean A2A would have to give us a Mk V, IX, XIV, etc etc.
Agreed, it's a bit much to ask. And your paints are fine. I just need to get over my (uncharacteristic) fanaticism. The answer is probably for me to pick up a couple of your Mark V paints - the appearance is close, so that's sort of the gateway drug - and go from there, and suspend some disbelief again....

OK, now I've got a plan....
"Ah, Paula, they are firing at me!" -- Saint-Exupery

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

bladerunner900 wrote:I have been a fan of Nath's paints for a while. Unfortunately my interest came a bit late, so I was only able to acquire three of his Spitfire paints before they disappeared off the web. It was in fact what spurred me to make my own paints. To replace those paints that I could no longer get.

With this in mind, may I draw your attention to my humble rendition of Spitfire N3071 which I have just recently completed. I believe it was the inspiration for Nath's fictional N3701 as they are very similar.

If you find yourself intrigued, you can get it with this link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcd52t9gkindp ... 71.7z?dl=1

Thanks for your consideration.
Steve

Thanks very much for this repaint, Steve. Love these PR Spitfires.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”