Thank you A2A

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
budmorgan
Staff Sergeant

Thank you A2A

Post by budmorgan »

I don't post much, but I'm always lurking :D and I think a long overdue "thank you" is warranted from my end. With the exception of the Accu-simmed products, my simming involves GPS nav auto pilot ops in the FL's... Don't get me wrong, I love pushing buttons and being on my merry way, but I also fly a Cherokee 140 in the RW... Thanks to Accusim, I am much better prepared for my RW operations. My scans are faster with greater intent and my navigation skills have improved considerably. Being able to "play" with realistic aircraft systems is possibly the best way for me to learn and a heck of a lot more exciting then reading a King book... So again, thank you for all of the love that you put into your products.

Cheers!

Buddy Morgan
Buddy Morgan

ImageImageImage

i5 2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro - G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB - EVGA GTX 570 Fermi

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Thank you A2A

Post by Scott - A2A »

Your welcome Buddy, the inspiration of Accu-Sim is born straight out of the frustration of real world pilots and simulations.

When things work properly, it's actually easier to function.

Thanks for taking the time to post,
Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

budmorgan
Staff Sergeant

Re: Thank you A2A

Post by budmorgan »

You are very welcome Scott. I think I speak for most everyone here... It wouldn't matter to us whether or not you created a piper tri-pacer, we'd still buy it for all of the "love" that you all put into your projects. Thanks again!

Cheers!

Buddy Morgan
Buddy Morgan

ImageImageImage

i5 2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro - G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB - EVGA GTX 570 Fermi

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”