How did A2A do?

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Re: How did A2A do?

Post by Roadburner426 »

Bruce Hamilton wrote:
kiwikat wrote:
Roadburner426 wrote:Still want my Roadrunner though.
Me too! Though I'd rather take the '70. :D
Ahh yes, the Superbird. First time I saw one of those, I was a freshman in high school. Think I drooled all over the school bus seat. :lol:
That is how my dad introduced me to Chryslers. He always talked about the Superbirds, and how he and his brother would go down to the car lot in Augusta to watch the dealerships fire them up and all. The way him, my uncle, and my grandfather all described those days makes me wish I would of been there to see it for myself. Was born some 30 years to late tho. Reason I like the 71's over the 70 per say is cause I always liked the extra long hood, and short deck they did when they re-did the B-bodies that year. If I was to pick a pre 71' model it would have to be the 1969 model year. The grille on the 70' to me just does not look right. I had a chance in the late 90's when I was in highschool to pick up a 72' with a 440 for around $5000. I passed it up cause it had the 727 auto and I wanted the pistol grip 4 speed.. I kick myself in the hind end everyday for that now.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”