Hey Cody...

Forever, Britain's most cherished Crown Jewel
new reply
Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Hey Cody...

Post by Ian P »

Given your choice of signature banner, is it highly appropriate that I put a shedload of these little chaps around Middle Wallop? :mrgreen:

Having finally hauled my mass to the computer chair in a fit state to actually use my brain (that's only taken eight hours today :( ) I've just checked out EGVP and fixed a single minor problem that it appears I missed last time I visited it.

I need to do documentation and to find a way of integrating the slightly iffy trucks(*) into my objects library, but after that I'll upload it and post a link here.

(* - the K2Ys are my modelling and texturing, so VERY iffy... The AEC Matador models are by Bill "Lionheart" Ortis, so it's just my texturing that is highly iffy on those.;) )

Ian P.

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Re: Hey Cody...

Post by CodyValkyrie »

Hah!

Always at arms reach, safest for me anyways. I had a hell of a time with this bird when I first started in testing her. I never managed to destroy an engine not on purpose, but I certainly wore a few down way too fast by boiling the heck out of those radiators. I have since been taught to "fly right" by others in the know.

Ian, I bet your scenery is doing better than ever with the recent interest in British airfields. Well deserved I say, regardless of your bantering about your texturing.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Hey Cody...

Post by Ian P »

I've only bent two so far... One was not releasing the brakes before increasing the throttle. The other was neglecting to fill the Oxygen tanks before screaming off and up to Angels Two-Four over London. Strangely, it all went black and there wasn't a lot I could do about it by then! :|

Cheers,

Ian P.

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”