GA: C172-/C182-/P28-180-/P250-/ -Accu-Sim
P250- / -Accu-Sim-2.0
WOS: B377-L049-COTS-/PJ3-/ -AccuSim
WOP: P40-/Spitfire-/B17-/P51-/ -AccuSim

Tigerclaw
Technical Sergeant

Re: Woohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Tigerclaw »

Any of you pro pilots got any spare pistons available please? I've used all mine already :lol:
Tony (That's all your getting, like it or lump it)

MSFS i7-7700 Kaby Lake CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Cores (Liquid cooled) Gigabyte B250M-DS3H-CF M/Board 32 Gig DDR4 Ram Nvidia GTX 1080ti 11GB GDDR 5 Win 10 Home Acer Predator XB271HU.

Bleddyn
Senior Airman

Post by Bleddyn »

Downloaded and installed. My first Accu-sim purchase and I have 3 weeks of no work!!!

@ Lewis: No default 242 skin? :P :wink:
ImageImage

RichardS
Airman First Class

Post by RichardS »

Did my first few touch and goes and managed to overheat my Engine :oops:
I didnt notice until i wondered what the hissing sound was, looked at external view and saw coolant flooding out, brillant :D

RL Wilkinson
Airman

Post by RL Wilkinson »

Bought it, installed it, flown it, crashed it!
If you land too hard, yes your undercarriage collapses and prop shatters :oops:
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

What an awesome product had my 1st flight dam have to go to work can't wait for tonight
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Kobradelta1000
Airman First Class

Post by Kobradelta1000 »

noooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooooooo..... :cry: my paypal account have not enough money on it.... now i have to wait another day..... :x :mrgreen:
Reg
Klaus
from LOWG

badaboom
Senior Airman

Post by badaboom »

A2A Thank You,The Spitfire WOPIII w/t Accu-sim is an incredible taste of realism in a simulation.I really can't discribe how happy I am with your new Aircraft.

Thanks for all your hard work and commitment to bringing this Iconic Warbird to the Desktop PC. :)

I Love It!!!!!!
Patrick

KaptajnKjuk
Airman First Class

Post by KaptajnKjuk »

Wow. This is the best single plane addon ever made for fsx. Period!

I've just had my first hour of flight in the Mk1 with the DH propeller, and it's been absolutely terrific! A small mishapp on takeoff, as I had selected a far to small runway, made me stall out of the sky.. ("Luckily" it bounced right up, as I have crash-detection off. When you fly on IVAO you need it off, or you can run into all kinds of problems.. :roll: )

Tried out a dive at 390mph, a spin, a stall and a loop. Then I roared down the canals of Copenhagen at 260mph, 100ft above the water :D Made two succesfull and quite smooth landings; (in a row, and they were my first two :D) one touch'er, one full stop.

The sound is an absolute killer. My headphones were all the way up and my ears were both falling of, but it sounds so nice! :lol:

It does run very hot though. I had the radiator flap open all the way, through the entire flight. Is that normal? OAT was around 15°.. Just to see and hear the effect, I let it idle up to the 120° mark, after I'd landed. It looks and sounds very realistic and nice, but it did take away 5-8 psi on my compression test.. :oops:

All in all, it went pretty good for the first flight. It'll be great flying it some more!

/Lasse

CodyValkyrie
VIP Partner

Post by CodyValkyrie »

I find if I take off with the radiator temperature too high, I struggle for the rest of the flight. My general rule is to not take off with the rad temp above 105 (however the notes say 100). Once in flight, with RPM, mixture and boost set, I can typically fly with the rad flap set to the red mark on the map case (normal flight) with little to no problems. I usually keep it open a little longer to help reduce cooling, but once down I close the flap to red mark.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

You MUST be off the ground by 105-110 (which means starting takeoff run at 100 or less).

Cockpit checks must be smooth and efficient but n ot rushed.

It just takes practice.

D
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

new reply

Return to “Spitfire MkI/II”