Piper Cub

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Golfer2A
Airman First Class

Piper Cub

Post by Golfer2A »

I just purchased the Accusim Piper Cub, downloaded the file from my purchase page, run the download... the Wizard goes through its motions and halfway through it give me a message that says it can't find the plane file and can't finish the download. I attempted to download the file three times without success and I am running out of downloads. What is my next step?

Just to make sure you understand that it's not my system, in this past week I purchased and successfully downloaded the Cherokee 180 and 250, and recently download the T-6 Texan and the Cessna 172. My system is running FSX Steam edition.

Also, a question for sales: Did I read that A2A is developing a twin engine Comanche? If so, when will it be released?

And finally, is the Accusim P-51 (the $49 version) available for FSX Steam?

Thanks for your help... love your sims.

GolferA2

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Piper Cub

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hi there,

did you purchase the base package which is the aircraft and the Accusim addon for the Cub? The Cub is a early Accusim plane where the plane and Accusim came in two separate files and two separate downloads. Starting with the C172 Accusim and the plane came in one file.

From what you're saying the error message is I suspect that you "only" got the Accusim expansion and not the plane itself.

Regarding you running out of downloads you can PM Lewis with your order number and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out.

And yes the P-51 and it's Accusim package (two separate files as well!) work in FSX Steam.

Hope this helps.
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

CarbonBasedLifeForm
Airman

Re: Piper Cub

Post by CarbonBasedLifeForm »

Moved to separate thread.

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”