Ground handling.....update?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Ground handling.....update?

Post by Caldemeyn »

Hi all.

I just pondered some older topics here concerning this, then thought about the newly developed ground handling and got a briliant idea.....what if....A2A updated the cub to have more realistic ground behavior, requiring the user to actually use those pedals more vigorously :) a good one don't you all agree :) ?

Dooga
Staff Sergeant

Re: Ground handling.....update?

Post by Dooga »

Caldemeyn wrote:Hi all.

I just pondered some older topics here concerning this, then thought about the newly developed ground handling and got a briliant idea.....what if....A2A updated the cub to have more realistic ground behavior, requiring the user to actually use those pedals more vigorously :) a good one don't you all agree :) ?
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... =0#p405328

I'd love some more liveliness in all of the tail draggers tbh, but I've only ever flown a Super Cub in real life, so can't comment on any of the A2A birds in that respect. The PA-18 definitely needed rudder work, though, especially on a hard surface!

Caldemeyn
Master Sergeant

Post by Caldemeyn »

Late to the party.....ehh 8)

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Dooga wrote: I'd love some more liveliness in all of the tail draggers tbh, but I've only ever flown a Super Cub in real life, so can't comment on any of the A2A birds in that respect. The PA-18 definitely needed rudder work, though, especially on a hard surface!
Very true. I did my taildragger endorsement on a Pa-18 and it definetly needs rudder work on hard surfaces. :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”