Scott A2A B17

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
greatengine
Airman

Scott A2A B17

Post by greatengine »

Scott just a Beautiful Job You and your crew have built, and the pictures are beautifully Done Keep Up The Great Work !!!!!!!! Greatengine
Last edited by greatengine on 22 Feb 2016, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Scott A2A J3 Cub

Post by Oracle427 »

greatengine,

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but everyone is perfectly okay with you on the forums and providing you with assistance just as for any other forum member.

Regards,

Dave
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

rhenson529
Senior Airman

Post by rhenson529 »

Greatengine (Bob), welcome to the forums and the flight simming community. Sounds like your new to this and looking for guidance. You shouldn't feel like your bothering anyone and most people on the forums have a passion for the hobby and helping anyone new join. I hope you stick around, read other post for ideas and tips, but most of all feel free to post questions. If you wish, feel free to private message me and I will help from install, getting your computer optimized to flying like a pro. Hope you enjoy these great planes.
Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Planes: Cub, 172, 182, Cherokee, Comanche, Bonanza,T6, 377, Spitfire, and P51
Hardware: i7 (5.0 ghz) 32 GB 3000Ghz; RTX 2080ti; 1TB PCIe M.2; 1TB PCIe M.2

greatengine
Airman

Post by greatengine »

Oracle427 wrote:greatengine,

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but everyone is perfectly okay with you on the forums and providing you with assistance just as for any other forum member.

Regards,

Dave
Thanks Oracle427 That means a lot to me. Greatengine. I Really Do Enjoy this Forum

greatengine
Airman

Post by greatengine »

rhenson529 wrote:Greatengine (Bob), welcome to the forums and the flight simming community. Sounds like your new to this and looking for guidance. You shouldn't feel like your bothering anyone and most people on the forums have a passion for the hobby and helping anyone new join. I hope you stick around, read other post for ideas and tips, but most of all feel free to post questions. If you wish, feel free to private message me and I will help from install, getting your computer optimized to flying like a pro. Hope you enjoy these great planes.
Ron

Thanks Ron I Really Appreciate What you said That means a lot to me Ill get this down and be a good member of your forum. That's a Promise. I really do enjoy all the forums there problems and your answers Thanks Again. Greatengine.

greatengine
Airman

Post by greatengine »

rhenson529 wrote:Greatengine (Bob), welcome to the forums and the flight simming community. Sounds like your new to this and looking for guidance. You shouldn't feel like your bothering anyone and most people on the forums have a passion for the hobby and helping anyone new join. I hope you stick around, read other post for ideas and tips, but most of all feel free to post questions. If you wish, feel free to private message me and I will help from install, getting your computer optimized to flying like a pro. Hope you enjoy these great planes.
Ron

Thanks that really Great of you I really appreciate what you said Greatengine

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”