The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Scott A2A B17
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:30 pm 
Airman

Scott just a Beautiful Job You and your crew have built, and the pictures are beautifully Done Keep Up The Great Work !!!!!!!! Greatengine

Last edited by greatengine on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Scott A2A J3 Cub
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:10 pm 
Chief Master Sergeant

greatengine,

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but everyone is perfectly okay with you on the forums and providing you with assistance just as for any other forum member.

Regards,

Dave

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:36 pm 
Senior Airman

Greatengine (Bob), welcome to the forums and the flight simming community. Sounds like your new to this and looking for guidance. You shouldn't feel like your bothering anyone and most people on the forums have a passion for the hobby and helping anyone new join. I hope you stick around, read other post for ideas and tips, but most of all feel free to post questions. If you wish, feel free to private message me and I will help from install, getting your computer optimized to flying like a pro. Hope you enjoy these great planes.
Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:41 pm 
Airman

Oracle427 wrote:
greatengine,

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but everyone is perfectly okay with you on the forums and providing you with assistance just as for any other forum member.

Regards,

Dave

Thanks Oracle427 That means a lot to me. Greatengine. I Really Do Enjoy this Forum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:50 pm 
Airman

rhenson529 wrote:
Greatengine (Bob), welcome to the forums and the flight simming community. Sounds like your new to this and looking for guidance. You shouldn't feel like your bothering anyone and most people on the forums have a passion for the hobby and helping anyone new join. I hope you stick around, read other post for ideas and tips, but most of all feel free to post questions. If you wish, feel free to private message me and I will help from install, getting your computer optimized to flying like a pro. Hope you enjoy these great planes.
Ron

Thanks Ron I Really Appreciate What you said That means a lot to me Ill get this down and be a good member of your forum. That's a Promise. I really do enjoy all the forums there problems and your answers Thanks Again. Greatengine.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:53 pm 
Airman

rhenson529 wrote:
Ron

Thanks that really Great of you I really appreciate what you said Greatengine