My A2A J3 Cub Program Is All Complete and Running

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
greatengine
Airman

My A2A J3 Cub Program Is All Complete and Running

Post by greatengine »

Thanks Scott and piper and all that answered my questions. My program is all complete and running. after I finally got most of the program running and Scott sending me the other files. and downloading the SP1 & SP2 pack from Microsoft and reloading don't know how many times I finally got it all, the menus And best for last got Heidi and works Great got all the voices they all work. Got all the things inside the plane. all the sounds of the mag clicking , the clicking when you run the prop over of the mag. the door closing and latching. can hand start by hand. Just everything works fantastic. Hands off to everybody that built this program. I was About to give up but Im sure glad I kept on going. Its the Best Flight Simulator Program Ive ever owned. Ive been Flying with Microsoft Programs for a long time. But this is the best. So now that Im starting to understand these files a little better for my Birthday Im going to buy the B17. So Heidi and I are going to go down to the dock at Kenmore harbor Air and climb in the Red White & Blue Cub On floats And fly out to the narrows bridge and back that's a pretty flight. I have set up Planes On wheels and floats all over wash. That are ready for check out Start and Fly. Im really having a time flying. Theres nothing like it. Other than the real ones. Don't have the money or time. But set down and fly just about every day or night On the simulator. Well Guys Thanks Thanks Thanks Hope you read this and if you do Id Sure like to hear back. Greatengines.

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”