J3

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
greatengine
Airman

Re: Just bought the J3, the airplane is all black?

Post by greatengine »

[quote="Jacques"]Do the default aircraft in FSX show up okay? Do you have any other add-on aircraft and are they okay? If yes to both of those questions, try uninstalling the J3 and then re-install it.[/quote ]
Hi Jacques Thanks for all your help Got the cub Complete and running, Got Heidi and all the sounds. Read my Forum and it will tell you what I did Thanks Greatengine.

greatengine
Airman

Post by greatengine »

Oracle427 wrote:This sounds like the simulator hasn't been patched up to the current service packs.

Do you own Acceleration and have it installed? That will get you patched to the current version of FSX.

If you don't own Acceleration then you will need to download and apply SP 1 and 2 from Microsoft.
Hi Oracle427 Thanks for all the help. I have the cub program running Great Everything is Working also have Heidi and all the sounds so Thanks. Read my top Forum and it will tell you what I did So thanks again Greatengine.

greatengine
Airman

Post by greatengine »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:Bob see also in the FAQ thread for more information on where to download the service packs.
I think you have to install the service packs for Microsoft Flightsimulator X as I've said before. Go to the FAQ thread here:

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 65&t=19370

In that thread Scott has posted the links on where to download the service packs for FSX.
Scott - A2A wrote:REQUIREMENTS
Your Microsoft Flight Simulator X must either up to Microsoft FSX Service Pack 2 or the Microsoft Acceleration expansion pack installed.
If you do not have either, then first install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Service Pack 1:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/d ... aae2f0409e
Then the Service Pack 2:
http://www.fsinsider.com/downloads/Page ... Pack2.aspx
(The Windows user must have ADMIN rights before installing the product)
Please try this and then report back here if you don't mind.

Take care

Oh and one more thing. If you want to change a previous post just click edit in the right lower corner of that post. This way you don't have to repost your whole post again!
Hi Scott I just want to thank you again for all the help and extra files you got me. I plan on buying the B17 Next for my Birthday. and for Talking to me on the phone with all the questions I have. Read my Forum and it will tell you what I did to Make the cub work. well till later Greatengine Enjoy that new plane and stay safe. Bob.

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

greatengine wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:Hi,

And welcome to the forums.

What simulator are you using?
Hi Piper !!!!! Thanks for your help J3 cub is running Super good, I got Heidi and all the sounds. Read My Forum and I explaned it all Thanks Great Engines.
Hi Greatengine. I'm glad you got the Cub up and running. Enjoy it! If you have anymore questions or trouble just post on the forum! Someone will be able to help you!

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”