Cub re-install HELP!!!

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Deanosaurus-Rex
Airman Basic

Cub re-install HELP!!!

Post by Deanosaurus-Rex »

I've had the Accusim Cub for quite some time, but recently (in June) my hard disk failed and I've since rebuilt my PC, installed Windows 7 and finally achieved permanent/semi permanent internet access. However, I reinstalled FSX earlier and all was fine (I have also added both service packs) and I went to reinstall my beloved J3 (the zip for which I had on a CD)
However, all was not well and I receive this message when I attempt the installer (into the directory it selects by default and by manually selecting the FSX root folder): "The setup could not find the A2A Simulations Piper J3 Cub installed. The installer cannot continue unless it can find the aircraft. This would likely be corrected by reinstalling the aircraft. For further assistance please visit A2A Simulations at www.a2asimulations.com. Thank you."
Any ideas? I really don't want to fork out again for the Cub, as much as I like it, as I have already paid once! However I do of course appreciate any help and have to say that A2A's products, to me, are outstanding.

Thanks for the help and best wishes,
Dean Cosens

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Cub re-install HELP!!!

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Dean,

it sounds like you are trying to install the Accu-sim package for the cub before installing the cub. You will want to install the cub first and then the accu-sim package.

If you don't have the cub installer and purchased via the A2A store simply log into the store and then go to your my account (top left) to view and download you orders. Any issues give us a shout.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper J-3 Cub Tech Support”