We've lost contact with flightsimstore.com

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
ImpendingJoker
Staff Sergeant

Re: We've lost contact with flightsimstore.com

Post by ImpendingJoker »

I have not purchased any A2A products from FSS but I have several hundred dollars worth of Orbx stuff. Guess I'll need to transfer these to them, as I do not think I have local back ups for them all since I rebuilt my computer. I always try to buy first party for this reason but FSS was about the only place hosting their files at the time.
Paul

Part 65 certified Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
Part 107 certified Remote Pilot in Command
Part 147 Instructor

tederby
Airman Basic

Post by tederby »

Concerned to hear about FSS's troubles. I used to use them for ORBX and other add-ons and found them easy to work with but transferred ORBX licences to ORBX as instructed by them. Since then, ORBX downloads have worked for me through several rebuilds seamlessly on both FSX and P3Dv4. Most of my A2A purchases have been direct thankfully. I suspect Ryan may be right - I wondered at the time How ORBX's decision would affect FSS.
PPL IMC (Retired) Flight simmer since 1979 (SubLOGIC)

olli4740
Airman Basic

Post by olli4740 »

FSS is still offering (some) A2A products as of today.

Tried to re-download my age-old purchase of Accu-Feel but was unable to. (Other downloads from my FSS account still work, though).
Digged out Accu-Feel from my really old CD and DVD backups, updated it to the latest version via your forum links, so I'm all set now.

I've liked Adrian and FSS a lot in all those years; a pity what happened there.
Best,
Oliver

Accu-Feel v.2
Boeing B-17G
Piper Comanche 250
Lockheed Constellation
Piper J-3 Cub

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I wonder what their problem is??? Why stop communicating with one of the top selling companies especially after release of their latest masterpiece. For shame.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Orlaam
Senior Airman

Post by Orlaam »

Maybe their server is on a satellite and it's behind the moon :P
Chris J.

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU | Windows & Pro 64 bit | FSX:SE

FlySmack
Airman Basic

Post by FlySmack »

Hi team,

I'm in the same situation. Bought an A2A product some time ago at FSS. The installer never get updated in the last months and they don't respond on opened tickets.

I also read about this issue at a German SimNews page some days ago. Unfortunately I cannot send PMs, probably because I just created the forum account recently.

Any further advise on this is highly welcome :)

Regards,
Torsten

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

FlySmack wrote:Hi team,

I'm in the same situation. Bought an A2A product some time ago at FSS. The installer never get updated in the last months and they don't respond on opened tickets.

I also read about this issue at a German SimNews page some days ago. Unfortunately I cannot send PMs, probably because I just created the forum account recently.

Regards,
Torsten
All ready and set for you

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

vypilot
Airman Basic

Post by vypilot »

Lewis - A2A wrote:

Regards,
Torsten
All ready and set for you

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

Hey guys, new to this community :)

I as well bought the trainer bundle at FSS back in 2016, and i dont know if the installer is updated on the DL link provided. I also just recently purchased the Accu-Feel v.2 Air, Land & Sea for P3Dv4, so is it still necessary with update for A2A C172 trainer after I install this?

My problem is that the rudder controls on ground while taxi is almost completely nonresponsive. I understodd this was a update related issue. Am i wrong?

fly4fun
Airman Basic

Post by fly4fun »

Hi, I have the same trouble of sending PMs because although I am an avid user of your planes and frequent reader of the forum, I have only just created anaccount. Any other way to get in contact with you?

Thanks, Matevz

Regards,
Torsten

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi vypilot - welcome to the forums.
vypilot wrote:I as well bought the trainer bundle at FSS back in 2016, and i dont know if the installer is updated on the DL link provided.
No, as mentioned above, unfortunately FSS are not contactable and aren't updating products. Please send a pm to "Lewis - A2A" with your FSS proof of purchase and he'll be able to advise you. Before doing this, please can you also register a new account on the A2A store and provide the email address you use for this in your pm. Once you have the new installer and perform a clean install, this should resolve the ground steering issue.

Accu-Feel for P3Dv4 is a new product and so will be installed via an up-to-date installer, regardless of where you purchased from.
fly4fun wrote:Hi, I have the same trouble of sending PMs because although I am an avid user of your planes and frequent reader of the forum, I have only just created anaccount. Any other way to get in contact with you?
Welcome Matevz,

Now you've have your first post approved, you can also send a PM. Assuming it's regarding a FSS purchase, please see the info I posted above.

Thanks,
Nick

JeffFMEE
Airman Basic

Post by JeffFMEE »

Hello same situation Here

bought A2A C172, A2A C182, A2A Cherokee 180 on fss

My first post here but old customers, i will send a pm to lewis

Thanks A2A

vypilot
Airman Basic

Post by vypilot »

Nick - A2A wrote:Hi vypilot - welcome to the forums.
vypilot wrote:I as well bought the trainer bundle at FSS back in 2016, and i dont know if the installer is updated on the DL link provided.
No, as mentioned above, unfortunately FSS are not contactable and aren't updating products. Please send a pm to "Lewis - A2A" with your FSS proof of purchase and the and he'll be able to advise you. Before doing this, please can you also register a new account on the A2A store and provide the email address you use for this in your pm. Once you have the new installer and perform a clean install, this should resolve the ground steering issue.

Accu-Feel for P3Dv4 is a new product and so will be installed via an up-to-date installer, regardless of where you purchased from.
fly4fun wrote:Hi, I have the same trouble of sending PMs because although I am an avid user of your planes and frequent reader of the forum, I have only just created anaccount. Any other way to get in contact with you?
Welcome Matevz,

Now you've have your first post approved, you can also send a PM. Assuming it's regarding a FSS purchase, please see the info I posted above.

Thanks,
Nick
Hey Nick! Thank you for quick response :)
PM to Lewis is sent!

lazyeight
Airman

Post by lazyeight »

Sorry but I am a little (lot) confused by this transition. I filled out all that I could find to set up a new account with the new A2A store. Yesterday I received the transfer for 5 of my purchases. However, I have purchased the Comanche 250 and I believe it is for P3Dv4 but have not received the transfer for it. So far it has been my favorite purchase and I am missing flying in it. Can you check on it and let me know the current status of my being able to download and install it once more.

Many thanks for you help and I am going to go ahead and order the Bonanza so I can have something to fly in P3Dv4 once more.

Lazyeight

Edit: I have found my information on the purchase from the FSS and sent it in a message to Nick. I hope he can update this into the new A2A store and I can get the latest 250 installer.
Many thanks. Lazyeight
Last edited by lazyeight on 09 Oct 2018, 16:14, edited 1 time in total.

ACS1980
Airman Basic

Post by ACS1980 »

Hi all,

I would like to transfer my FSS orders over to the A2A store and receive the latest p3dv4 installers.
I understand I have to pm Lewis but am unable at this stage as I believe I need my first post approved.
A big thank you to the A2A team for there support to customers who have purchased products from FSS.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

lazyeight wrote:Edit: I have found my information on the purchase from the FSS and sent it in a message to Nick. I hope he can update this into the new A2A store and I can get the latest 250 installer.
Thanks lazyeight - as mentioned by PM, please can you send this info to "Lewis - A2A" instead as he has access to customer account details.
ACS1980 wrote:I would like to transfer my FSS orders over to the A2A store and receive the latest p3dv4 installers.
I understand I have to pm Lewis but am unable at this stage as I believe I need my first post approved.
A big thank you to the A2A team for there support to customers who have purchased products from FSS.
Welcome ACS1980 - now you've had your first post approved, you should be able to send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" too.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”