A2A Development Update Dec 2017

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
rod55
Staff Sergeant

Re: A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by rod55 »

Hi Scott

as you see, you have our loyalty and guarantee that "we're all still 'ere"

AND many thanks for the FAB photos and Alison's film of the amazing rocket Aerostar and your annual, congratulations!

Rod

Birmingham UK

ps Spitfire, now there's a plane! and a 'alf, and three quarters etc etc, totally unforgetable

SolRayz
Airman First Class

Post by SolRayz »

Scott - A2A wrote:We're getting closer to the day when we can share all of our plans. We all hate being quiet, and we're pushing our partners to get to the point where they are able to publicly announce the projects. Notice, the plural. We're working on two projects simultaneously, one is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be released via traditional channels, the other is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be available via a different channel.

Either way, we are very eager to share our work with everyone. We will announce at least one of the projects in March. In the meantime, we are keeping our nose to the grindstone.

Scott.
I miss my P-51, my hangar has much empty space, and I can't fathom going back to p3dv3. Your products are truly spectacular pieces of art with the Mustang being a major reason I enjoy and continue the hobby. Please don't give up on the project, like other developers have done in the past with other products. I will gladly pay for this bird all over again, and if you don't charge, I will still donate money to an A2A paypal fund. I don't care.

Thank you for the update and thank you for all the hard work you and your team have done for the Flight Sim community. Nothing rivals what you guys do. I will continue to be hopeful and patient, I'm terrible at both.

david1952
Airman

Post by david1952 »

SolRayz wrote:
Scott - A2A wrote:We're getting closer to the day when we can share all of our plans. We all hate being quiet, and we're pushing our partners to get to the point where they are able to publicly announce the projects. Notice, the plural. We're working on two projects simultaneously, one is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be released via traditional channels, the other is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be available via a different channel.

Either way, we are very eager to share our work with everyone. We will announce at least one of the projects in March. In the meantime, we are keeping our nose to the grindstone.

Scott.
I miss my P-51, my hangar has much empty space, and I can't fathom going back to p3dv3. Your products are truly spectacular pieces of art with the Mustang being a major reason I enjoy and continue the hobby. Please don't give up on the project, like other developers have done in the past with other products. I will gladly pay for this bird all over again, and if you don't charge, I will still donate money to an A2A paypal fund. I don't care.

Thank you for the update and thank you for all the hard work you and your team have done for the Flight Sim community. Nothing rivals what you guys do. I will continue to be hopeful and patient, I'm terrible at both.
In the meantime you can use Warbirdsim mustang which works in P3D V4 :idea:

Regards, David

AWKM80
Airman First Class

Post by AWKM80 »

"the other is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be available via a different channel."
???? :shock:

david1952
Airman

Post by david1952 »

AWKM80 wrote:"the other is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be available via a different channel."
A what? :D

mgr
Staff Sergeant

Post by mgr »

AWKM80 wrote:"the other is an Accu-Sim airplane that will be available via a different channel."
This could mean: FSX-Steam... FSW... or more extreme XP11 or Aerofly FS2...

Regards,

Marcel

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

I’m more confident that this “other platform” is the Boultbee Academy Spitfire simulator.
If that’s the case, I really hope there will be made an effort to bring that particular Spitfire to Accusim for P3D/FSX too, as most of us aren’t going to be able to get into the Boultbee Sim.

In fact, any projects that doesn’t benefit us here in our sims is something I don’t like to know too much about. It just awakens hopeless envy, and I prefer to be happily oblivious to the commercial grade sims that A2A are doing. :)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

Medtner wrote:In fact, any projects that doesn’t benefit us here in our sims is something I don’t like to know too much about. It just awakens hopeless envy, and I prefer to be happily oblivious to the commercial grade sims that A2A are doing. :)
I agree! Sometimes ignorance is bliss. :D

david1952
Airman

Post by david1952 »

Buffy Foster wrote:
Medtner wrote:In fact, any projects that doesn’t benefit us here in our sims is something I don’t like to know too much about. It just awakens hopeless envy, and I prefer to be happily oblivious to the commercial grade sims that A2A are doing. :)
I agree! Sometimes ignorance is bliss. :D
I like A2A products a lot and know them back in 2005, but the state of secrecy is not making the waiting more easy :idea:

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

March is gonna be a loooooooooong month.

Cheerio!/Andreas
Cheers!/Andreas

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

addman wrote:March is gonna be a loooooooooong month.
I’m afraid so :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
addman wrote:March is gonna be a loooooooooong month.
I’m afraid so :wink:

I just hope it doesn't spill into April..... :cry:
ImageImageImageImage

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
If any new aircraft appear on 1st april , everyone will not believe it , thinking its a leg pull.
regards alan. 8) :lol:

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

True Alan. 1st of April might not be the best date to announce something. But let’s not give the A2A guys any ideas :wink:

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

david1952
Airman

Post by david1952 »

Piper_EEWL wrote:True Alan. 1st of April might not be the best date to announce something. But let’s not give the A2A guys any ideas :wink:

Happy flying
I noticed no one states a year only a month :D

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”