Where do I find general info?????

Find or share aviation knowledge
new reply
swede
Airman

Where do I find general info?????

Post by swede »

I have bought the P-40 and B-17 for X Gold. I have found the manuals for both which is great. I can't find the info for the sims themselves. I do know that if you crash the sim it stays crashed. You end the flight and bring the A/C back up and it is still toast! Where is the info for all this stuff?

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Re: Where do I find general info?????

Post by CAPFlyer »

All that information is contained in the manuals and the tutorial videos that can be found in the forums for the respective aircraft. Additionally, I would suggest reading the FAQ's available for both.

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Additional information is in the separate AccuSim manuals, if you have AccuSim installed for either (or both) planes. Each AccuSim manual should be in the same location as the manuals for the basic model.

But to answer your specific question, bring up the Maintenance Hangar panel (Shift+7) and click the complete overhaul button to fix your entire airplane and fully restore it to an airworthy state.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

swede
Airman

Post by swede »

Skycat wrote:Additional information is in the separate AccuSim manuals, if you have AccuSim installed for either (or both) planes. Each AccuSim manual should be in the same location as the manuals for the basic model.

But to answer your specific question, bring up the Maintenance Hangar panel (Shift+7) and click the complete overhaul button to fix your entire airplane and fully restore it to an airworthy state.

Up to speed, thanks!!! Crashing with wild abandon!!!!!!!! AATW..........

Wiqvist
Senior Airman

Post by Wiqvist »

This may not give you the answer you ask for in this thread, but it is for sure worth to watch for everyone who are interested in aircrafts.

If you search on Youtube for 'How to fly ...' you will find video's from U.S army. It is their real training videos from that time when this aircraft was new. There is atleast traing video's for B-17 and P-47 of the Accusim aircrafts. I have searched for P-40, but not found any for that aircraft, (but not too hard, so there can be one). If you have Accusim for this aircrafts, you can do almost everything they talk about in the video's. I suppose you have Accusim, or atleast going to buy. It is a must, hehe. And even as a 'snål smålenning'*, I would have paid the doubble, and it would still be worth it.

Here is a link to one of the films:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdc8MJHB0Cc

* 'snål smålenning' means, 'snål' is greedy and smålenning is a person from Småland in Sweden. A Swedish County. And this saying is like some saying that Scotish persons are greedy.

swede
Airman

Post by swede »

Appresiate the info!!! Will go in search............. :mrgreen:

636Castle
Senior Airman

Post by 636Castle »

Wiqvist wrote:Here is a link to one of the films:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdc8MJHB0Cc
Yeah..I remember watching those when I was trying to understand the B-17. I love those films. Even if they're only actors, they're always kind of humorous and light hearted.

The facial expressions, and voice of the instructor is of a man who has seen a few things in his life time...and he really knows his stuff.

The trainee is the classic... "I'm a jolly young man, eager to learn!"

Also like the little part at 07:38 in this clip.

I love the Air Corps.

new reply

Return to “Flight Academy”