New user.

Find or share aviation knowledge
new reply
DMLubar
Airman Basic

New user.

Post by DMLubar »

I bought a few of your aircraft software, 172, 182, etc. What is the best way for a beginner to start to learn the software?

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: New user.

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi DMLubar and welcome to the forum,

I would recommend reading the manuals for C172 and C182 as a start. There you will find very interesting and useful information for the real aircraft and the model. A2A team have modeled their aircraft with great detail and they should be treated as the real thing. :)

Cheerz,
Vladimir
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

and welcome to the forums. Best bet would be to say if you are new to flight sim or just A2A Aircraft, and also what you wish to get out of your experience. Ie, hobby flight simming or flight training help etc.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Lanval
Airman Basic

Post by Lanval »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

and welcome to the forums. Best bet would be to say if you are new to flight sim or just A2A Aircraft, and also what you wish to get out of your experience. Ie, hobby flight simming or flight training help etc.

thanks,
Lewis

Hi, I'm not the original poster, but thought I would tag onto this thread as it is a question I would like answered, and the original poster seems to have vanished.

I have FSX and plan on buying the C172 trainer. I would like to use this as a means to flight training. I would like to start on my ppl in the summer of 2019. So any suggestions, links, help would be appreciated. I would also point out I have an engineering background so like to follow logical instructions, in order, meaning no detail is too small, and I plan on treating this as A2A designed the simulator, like it is a real aircraft.

Thanks

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sorry to being late getting to this, best bet would be to first get setup with the sim and go over the manual. You can view the C172 Manual on the store before purchase which is handy in these situations.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

CessnaSkypilotN7365W
Senior Airman

Post by CessnaSkypilotN7365W »

Lanval wrote:
Hi, I'm not the original poster, but thought I would tag onto this thread as it is a question I would like answered, and the original poster seems to have vanished.

I have FSX and plan on buying the C172 trainer. I would like to use this as a means to flight training. I would like to start on my ppl in the summer of 2019. So any suggestions, links, help would be appreciated. I would also point out I have an engineering background so like to follow logical instructions, in order, meaning no detail is too small, and I plan on treating this as A2A designed the simulator, like it is a real aircraft.

Thanks
Disclosing up front that I am not affiliated with this company I have to suggest PilotEdge ( https://www.pilotedge.net/ ) also. If you are serious about getting your ppl then true-to-life radio communication is a must!

Roger

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

We like to think that the A2A forums is a place where you can go any way your desires want to take you as far as flight simulation is concerned. Here you will find a genuine cross section of flight simulation users with background ranging from gamers, computer savvy people, on up the aviation ladder all the way to highly experienced pilots, mechanics, engineers, and even ATC people, all with professional background.

Don't feel you have to be formal entering this arena. Just settle in with your computer and software and look over the various forums available to you. Pick a forum that deals with whatever question you might have and start posting.

Enjoy your A2A experience !

Dudley Henriques

new reply

Return to “Flight Academy”